Chapter 9

A/N : WARNING THERE IS A BIG BULLING SCENE!

It took me a few minutes to actually arrive at the square. Once I was there I started to look for the others. "CC!" I heard my name being called. I turned around seeing May leading the two boys. "Finally found you." She teased. I smile and we begin to talk about nothing really. The only topic we stay away from at the moment is what happened earlier.

We decide to walk down to the docs and look out for new students. Originally it was Onyx's plan because he was the strategist. As we near the docs something strange catches my eye. There are people dressed in black sneaking around. They looked a lot like the people from earlier. "Everything alright Foxy?" I turn to face Hunter. The people from earlier left our line of sight so Hunter wasn't able to see.

"Everything's fine." I reassured him with a smile plastered on my face. Hunter then smiles and continues to walk hand in hand with me. Suddenly a feeling enters me. I feel fake. Like I am lying to someone important. 'Do I really love Hunter?' I question myself. 'Of course you don't.' I tell myself. 'This is just for the mission remember?' I say mentally. Then I begin to question myself. 'Right?'

We continue to walk around and eventually head back to Beacon. "Well that was a waste of time." Onyx said out loud as he walked forward. I giggle at him and Hunter joins me. May rests a hand on his shoulder with a small smile. "What? You think it wasn't useless?" He asks.

May smiles. "Anytime we spend time as a team is always useful. We are building a bond and working to get to know each other even more." She said and laughed a bit. Hunter and I nodded our heads in agreement. Onyx just shrugs his shoulders and continues to walk forward. "We should go train together!" May suggested. "Since we don't have anything else to do today." She said looking back at me.

"Why not." I said and started to walk towards the gymnasium. We all went to the locker rooms to change and grab our weapons. I put on a different top but left my boots and leggings on. "May where did you put my tank top?" I ask. It occurred to me that Onyx and Hunter still didn't know we are half siblings. "Oh and you know who is working on a big project with a human." I whisper to her. She nods her head and continues to get herself ready to train.

"Your tank top is on the top shelf of your locker." She reminded you and continued to get changed. "That's weird that he would do that." She says honestly as she already changed and had her weapon in hand. "What do you think their planning?" she asked in a hushed tone. I then notice that she is wearing a sweat shirt. In this heat it looked uncomfortable.

"I have no idea what he is planning." I comment. "What I would like to know is when will you tell them if you will ever tell them?" I ask pointing to my own back to show what I mean. The only answer I got was a shrug of her shoulder. I sigh and grab my fans heading out to meet the boys. "You guys ready?" I ask them with a smirk on my face as an idea pops into my head. The boys nod their head as I begin to explain.

"I thought it might be fun to play capture the flag two on two. We can do multiple rounds so that everyone gets a chance to work with each other." The three of them watched me, understanding what I was getting at. "How about boys versus girls for the first round?" I suggest.

Hunter smirks. "That sounds like fun. But I won't lie though. We are going to win." I try to hold back a laugh but fail. "What? It's true!" Hunter says with a smile. "How about this? We can make another bet." He explains as I look up at him. "We win you guys have to keep the room clean for a month. You win we have to keep the room clean for a month. Sound like a deal?" He puts his hand out as May and Onyx are laughing on the sidelines.

I put my hand out to meet his. "Deal!" I say and shake his hand. He smirks and walks off to one end of the gymnasium. I walk to the other end and we start building forts with the big mats. "Ok May what kind of plan should we do?" I ask in a whisper. Before she gets out a word I add something else. "Oh what if we wait here for one of them to come and ambush the guys?" May tilts her head to the side thinking. Then she nods her head liking the answer. Once we are set up I call out to the boys. "You guys ready?"