Chapter 21

POV Mayonaka

A few more days had passed since our day at the beach. Koa and Hermes had come back and said they had worked it out. When they came back, they were holding hands, I could only think of one thing. I had decided to ask at a different time.

I was packing my bag, I decided I had stayed here long enough. I needed to find my team to go and save Chesha. The next boat would leave here tomorrow night, that means I had today and most of tomorrow to say goodbye. The first thing I needed to do was go and talk to Blake. It was still pretty early in the morning, but I knew Blake would be up. They told me that they were planning to get people to volunteer to fight.

I walked outside and spread my wings. With a few powerful flaps my body was thrown into the air. I soared to Blake's; I always went this way because it meant there was less people to cross paths with. Once I made it to her front steps I walked up as I thought about how she would feel about my next mission. I knocked on the door a few times and waited for someone to answer.

I heard the door creak open and saw Kali standing there. "May! Come in, come in. Blake is with Sun right now somewhere in the house." She chuckled and pulled me in for a hug. Kali gave some of the best hugs, I was always happy to receive one from her.

"Thank you, Kali." I always felt weird for saying her first name, but she didn't want me to call her Mrs. Belladonna. I followed her in the house, she was going to bring me to Blake.

There was silence as we were walking. It was a comfortable silence and it reminded me of the many times I would come over here and visit with this family. My mom and Kali were good friends, so we ended up coming here a lot.

My father wasn't born here so when he came here, he had to meet new faunus to make friends. When my mom introduced him to Ghira, they hit it off quickly. I don't really remember coming here with Chesha, she left for her dads before I really started to remember the family nights we would have together. When Chesha came back she got busy with the White Fang. Shaking my head, I look up to see Kali opening a set of doors.

I knew this room, it was Ghira's office. "Blake someone is here to see you." Kali smiled and ushered me into the room. I smiled and waved goodbye to her as she walked out. "There's tea if you want some Mayonaka." She said over her shoulder as she closed the doors. Blake waved her hand for me to come closer. I give a soft smile to her and Sun.

"Hi Blake." I started to speak right away. "I am going to be leaving tomorrow night." Getting to the point I began to explain before she could question it. "Chesha is in trouble. I know it, in order to help her I need to find my team. I know that you guys will be going to Haven soon so I will meet you there." When I finished, I waited for her to give me reasons why I shouldn't go. When Chesha was gone, Blake acted like my big sister, I remember going on small adventures together.

Soon a small smile appeared on her face. "When you find Chesha, tell her I forgive her." Blake walked closer and gave me a hug. I hugged her back as a big smile spread across my face. "Make sure to keep me as updated as you can." She said with a worried look on her face. I replied with a you too.

"Don't forget to bring as many people to Haven as you can, we will need all the help we can get!" Sun exclaimed as he looked at me. I smile and nod my head. Taking a few more minutes I give Blake and Sun my last goodbyes.

I am back outside after fifteen minutes of being in the Belladonna house. "Well time to go and break the news to Hermes and Koa." I told myself as I flew back to my house. I knew that Koa would be waiting for me, then we would go and get Hermes to spend the day together. When I made it back to my house, I was surprised to see Koa and Hermes standing in front of my house waiting for me.