Chapter 18

Onyx POV

My orange eyes were narrowed at the man before me. I had only seen him in picture, and from what I remember I do not think he had a scar like that. Cerulean was behind me as she watched the man before us. "What are you doing here? You left mom for some cheap woman, you left me and decided to not have a relationship." I said glaring at him.

Another chuckle came from him as I heard more footsteps. "Let's just say I have gained a social standing in Atlas; I have come to claim what is mine." I lift my guns up to aim at my father.

"Nothing here belongs to you." I said calmly as Cerulean looked around, out of the corner of my eyes I noticed people with guns had started to show themselves.

My father started to walk around us; my gun was still aimed for his chest. "On the contrary my dear boy." He raised his left hand showing the ring on his ring finger. "Your mother and I never officially separated, so what's mine is hers." Krim, my father, stopped walking. "And what's hers is mine. Now I suggest you both put your weapons away and follow me in." A smirk grew on his face as I looked behind me at Cerulean. I nodded my head and we both put our weapons away.

With another smile he made us lead the way, I put my right hand against her back as we lead the way. "Don't worry." I whisper to her, "Everything will be alright." Krim had demanded us to lead him to my mom. I decided that I would not refer to this man as my father. I knew my mother would be in the living room enjoying some tea about now. As much as I wanted to fight him here and now, I knew it would only get my mother and best friend hurt.

When we arrived at the room, I knocked on the door. "Come in." When she saw me come in a smile appeared on her face. "Hello dear." She said standing up with her cup of tea. "What brings – " A loud crash sounded around the room. My mothers' eyes were wide as she saw my father, she had let the cup from her hand cover her mouth. "H-how dare you come here." She said balling her fist into balls.

My father had a smirk on his face still. All his buddies walked in as I lead Cerulean over to stand with my mom. "Now is that anyway to welcome you husband?" He said stepping closer. Before he got too close, I stepped in front of my mom and reached for my gun. My eyes challenged him to take another step. Putting his hands up he took a step back.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as I moved to stand beside my mom. "You left, for another woman." My mom said with tears in her eyes. I knew deep down she loved him; she had never stopped but she knew that she couldn't let him into her life again.

A chuckle left him as he looked at my mom. "I have come to claim what is mine." He said putting his hands into his pockets.

"You want money? Take it and leave us, I-I don't want you here Krim." She stated standing tall.

A smirk spread across his face again. "I want more than your money. I want you. After all you are still my wife."

I glare at him again as he tried to step closer. "If you do not leave now, I will call my security." After a time of silence, the room erupts into laughter. My father and the people he had brought with him were all laughing. "I am serious." She said narrowing her eyes.

He took another step closer. "Oh, I know you are Mella. The only thing is that I now have control over your security." My mothers' eyes widened as she took a step back. Stepping in front of her again I pull my weapon out as Cerulean did the same. "You better put your guns away boy. We both know you can't win this fight." He said glaring at me.

'Well here we go. I am not going down with out a fight.' I looked back at Cerulean who immediately knew we were going to fight. Using my semblance, I made an object hover and threw it into the hallway. "Sorry mom." I whispered as the dumb buddies of Krim went to investigate.