Chapter 23

Hunter POV

"I hate flying." I groaned as I sat in my seat. The ground was stable, not bouncy and unpredictable like flying in this big hunk of metal. I was on my way to Atlas to meet up with Onyx. From there we would head to Minstral to met up with Mayonaka. Either way it would have taken the same amount of time, Atlas was on my way to Minstral.

Yesterday I had to say goodbye to everyone. Grizz and his team decided to stay and help the tribe. I knew my father appreciated the help. Dusty finally decided to tell Persia about his feelings, she admitted that there was a small part of hed that liked him. She needed time though, Dusty was very understanding. My father and mother were now helping to lead the tribe down a better path. Maze and Pixie couldn't stop begging me not to leave, well more like Maze begging to be brought along.

I chuckle thinking about it. In my mind, I knew I had left my family and tribe in good hands. Suddenly a message spunds over the speaker. "Hello everyone. We hope you enjoyed your ride; we will be landing in Atlas in a few short minutes. Please gather all your belongings now and be ready to exit."

"Finally." I said as I grabbed my backpack, it was the only luggage I brought. While packing I knew I wouldn't need much, so it hwlped quite a bit. I was excited to see Onyx and May again, not only that but going to find Chesha would give me peace of mind.

After a few more minutes the plane finally landed, I was able to be one of the first ones off. I pulled my scroll out to look at Onyx's address. "Here I come buddy." I said as I started to walk in what I was thinking was the right direction. "I know people here are rich but wow!" Looking at all the houses around me, some of them looked like they would be able to house my whole tribe.

I pause for a second and see that I got a message from Onyx. "Wow, our scrolls work here." He asked if I landed yet. I reply to him quickly, before I put my scroll away, I pulled up a picture of Chesha and I. As I contiune to walk around, I couldnt help but look at the picture as I walked. After a few mintues I ended up bumping into someone and dropped my scroll, the person in front of me started to turn around. "Oh sorry about that."

When I look up a man that was a little shorter than me smiled. "It's alright son." The man in front of me looked familar but I couldn't put my finger on it. He had brown hair and light green eyes. The man also wore glasses and had a small mustache. As he bent over to pick up my scroll, what I assumed was his family, came over.

The woman that came over began to speak. "Are you alright?" She asked me as I chuckled and nodded my head. A soft smile appeared on her face as her daughter just watched in her arms. "Vestor, aren't you going to give the young man his scroll back?" She giggled a bit but, he didn't move.

My eyes were wide as I watched the three people in front of me. I knew who they were, these were the people who raised Chesha. The little girl must of been their daughter. The man took a deep breath, "Y-you know Chesha?" He asked looking at me. The woman, I couldn't remember her name, looked at me as her eyes started to water. "Mauve." He showed his wife the photo, I didn't mind.

"She is my teammate, she told me about you guys. Although, she never mentioned anything about this one." I said looking at their daughter with a smile on my face. Vestor and Mauve look at me with wide eyes, I could tell they had lots of questions. "Would you guys like to get lunch? Onyx, one of our other teammates, can join us too. I came to visit him." They both nodded their heads quickly as Vestor handed me my scroll.

I sent a text to Onyx telling him to meet me at the café we were close to. Once Vestor, Mauve, their daughter, and I were all seated they couldn't help but start to ask questions. "Now what's your name?" Mauve asked looking at her daughter who was sitting and playing with the stuffed animal next to her.