Chapter 11

It was finally happening. The dance was this weekend. No words could describe how everyone felt about it. Everyone except Blake. From what I was told she wanted nothing to do with it. A waste of time and energy. I knew I had to go and talk to her at some point. The only problem was when. Right now we were all in class watching Pyrrha Nikos. One of the greatest fighters in our generation. She was against Team CRDL. 'Good she can beat them up and teach them a lesson.' I thought to myself.

While we were watching May and I were analyzing their fighting styles. Well mostly Pyrrha's but we did comment of the other team. Mayonaka thought it was inspiring to watch her fight off a whole team in a 4v1 match. Lately May has been showing her faunus trait more. Right now her wings were out on display. Luckily she had her team with her in case anyone wanted to try and start something.

During the fight my attention was turned away from it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Blake reading a book. Not paying attention at all. Not to mention the dark bags under her eyes. 'I have to talk to her soon.' I said to myself with a sad expression on my face.

After about five more minuets the battle finally ended. We all clapped and cheered Pyrrha on. Ms. Goodwitch then called Blake out to be the next contestant. Before she could go down a familiar face popped up. It was Mercury Black and right beside him was Emerald Sustrai. May and I were able to meet them and their 'boss' a while ago. They were going to help with a big movement we had been planning.

He went down to fight Pyrrha. It wasn't a long fight. It ended in a matter of minutes due to Mercury forfeiting. I tilted my head to the side watching as Mercury walked away. "Hmmmm." I started to think about what they were doing. I know they came here as 'students' but what was their objective. May looked at me with a questioning look on her face. "It's nothing." I said waving my hand. Soon the bell rang.

We got up and went to meet up with the boys. On our way out we pass Emerald. We make eye contact but other than that we didn't interact. "So May are you planning on going to the dance with Onyx?" I ask in that typical older sister tone. May rolls her eyes and gives me a playful shove.

"He hasn't asked if that's where you're getting at." We both giggle a bit. "How about you? Has Hunter asked? Or is he planning something extravagant again?" I end up laughing with her at that last comment.

I eventually stop laughing and answer her. "Honestly I never know with him." May smiled and looked forward again. We ended up meeting the boys in the dorm room. Before we actually talk about fun stuff we decide to do our homework first so that we don't have to worry about it over the weekend.

After we finish I go and lay with Hunter on one of the beds. Onyx and May are sitting on one of the other beds. "Hey we will be back later. We're going to go and for a little walk." Onyx stated. I nod my head and watch them get up. When May had her back to us I look at Onyx and give him the finger sign that shows I'll be watching. Unfortunately, all that gets me is a smile and an eye roll from him. "See ya!" He says walking out the door with May.

"You know I'm happy they got together." I state turning around so that I am facing Hunter. Once I lay my eyes on him I see that he's sleeping. "Great." I mumble. I start to move away. Before I can get fully away Hunter snaps his eyes open and uses his arms to pull me back. "Ahhh! Hunter!" I giggle as he starts to tickle me.

I hear him laugh as he tickles me. After a few seconds he stops and leans down to kiss the side of my neck. "Surprised you huh?" He chuckled a bit as I smile. "Hey I wanted to ask you something?" He said turning me so that I was facing him again. "I don't know how to say it." Hunter said running a hand against the back of his head. 'Is he trying to ask me to the dance?' I question myself. "Could you scratch my back?"