Chapter 17

Mayonaka POV

"The White Fang is here." My eyes widen at her remark. 'They are here?' I thought in my head as I sink to the ground. Hermes and Koa run over concerned. Blake had a sad look on her face as Sun stood behind her with an angry look.

After I take a couple deep breaths, I narrow my eyes before standing up. "Where are they? They will know where Chesha is." I said as Hermes reaches to hold my hand. Blake looks at me for a moment. Koa then reaches to grab my hand to.

After Blake informed me, she told me to be careful. "There's no need to fear when I am here! If the situation goes south, I will be the first to notice and take action." Hermes says with a cocky tone as he flips his coin. Koa rolls her eyes but agrees with Hermes.

Once Blake and Sun said goodbye, I lead Koa and Hermes to the building where the White Fang members would be. This conversation would have to be quick; the sun was starting to set, and mom would be worried. Taking a deep breath, I look at my friends. They give me confident smiles before I open the doors.

Standing with their backs turned to us were the Albain brothers. When the turned around they bowed. "Sisters Mayonaka and Koa. Brother Hermes how wonderful to see you all." I continue to glare as the two behind me stay near for support.

"Sorry to disappoint but I only work for Sienna.The All Mighty Zeus!" Hermes commented. Koa didn't say anything as she watched Hermes flip his coin again.

Taking a deep breath, I step forward. "Where is my sister?" I ask with narrowed eyes. The two fox brothers look at each other before the younger one, Fennec, speaks.

"You know where she is Mayonaka."

"She is where she belongs after almost committing treason against The White Fang." Corsac stepped forward explaining further. "Come to mention it you should be with her." He said casually. Before anything else was said Koa and Hermes stepped forward protectively.

"There is nothing for you to worry about though." Fennec said stepping beside his brother. "As long as you don't try to make things difficult for us then there will be nothing to fear Sister Mayonaka." He said with a smile on his face.

My eyes narrow as I watch the two fox brothers. "In your dreams, I know what Adam and you guys are planning. I will find a way to stop you no matter what." With that I walked outside, my wings were twitching behind me. My friends followed me; Koa held my hand as it was shaking. Hermes was flipping his coin looking behind him.

"Thank you, guys, for the support." I tell them after I release a shaky sigh. Looking at them I smile and offer one more thing for tonight. "You guys want to come over for dinner?"

"Hell yeah May! Your mom is the God of cooking. Full blown Hestia in my opinion." Hermes said excitedly. Koa nodded her head agreeing with his statement.

"I don't know about the Hestia part, but your mom certainly is one of the best cooks I met. I'll let my parents know. I'll meet you over there." Koa said and pranced away down to her house. I look over at Hermes before heading to my parent's house with him.

Once we make it to the house, I let Hermes walk in first. My mom was sitting on the couch, my dad was sitting with her. "Hi mom." I said walking over to her, I sat down next to her. "We have some guest coming over." I smile sheepishly. I had forgotten to ask if I could, luckily my mom didn't mind much.

"Of course, come sit down Hermes." My mom offered before walking into the kitchen. Before we could start a conversation, someone knocked on the door. Getting up quickly I walk over to see Koa.