Chapter 8 : Devil's Secret Desire

Note : Devil's mind was found to be remotely accessible.

Shivaay looked around coming out of his office room. Where on earth was that woman now? He walked down the corridor. "Evening Sir." Arun greeted him with a smile. He nodded acknowledging it. "Where the hell is she?"

Arun gave him a blank expression. "I will call her right away." He dialled her number. 

Shivaay stood going through his phone's notifications. He walked a little ahead while he was at it. He stood against the open window glancing down momentarily. He turned his gaze back inside to see her walk slowly towards Arun's desk. She was dressed in a very simply black dress. A boat neck dress that hugged her figure decent enough. No curves were intensely highlighted but her form was highlighted. The dress stopped right at the middle of her knees. 

His eyes traveled up. The only other change except the dress was that her hair was now open. Neatly combed tresses left down. His eyes caught her hand going up and tucking an unruly fringe behind her ear. His lips twitched up. She was beautiful. Like, like..an angel. 

"Anika where were you?" Arun exclaimed tensed. " He was...looking for you. "

Shivaay blinked coming out of his daze listening to the voices.

He walked back to the two people. "Arun I want to meet Ruhaan tomorrow morning. Set up a meeting." He turned looking at Anika. "Let's go." Saying that he walked ahead without bothering to make sure she was coming. She mouthed a bye to Arun and with quick steps followed him. She entered the elevator, there eyes met. She stepped away from him, standing at the extreme end. His lip twitched a little. He gave her a poker face look and then turned to the metallic wall smiling. She was so worked up. He enjoyed it.

Just for the fun of it , he stepped aside, a step closer to her. Immediately he noticed her hand tightly grasping her bag. Amusement filled in his eyes and once again he looked at the metallic wall that shone so well that it reflected his image. He saw the smile on his face and soon enough it dropped. He blinked awkwardly. Why was he smiling ? He looked at her. His face sans any expression. He caught her tucking the hair behind her ear. She felt a gaze in herself and looked at him. 

The moment her almond shaped eyes stared at him. He felt that old forgotten feeling in his heart. He rolled his fingers into a fist and looker at the closed doors. Was he slipping again? He had always found Anika an attractive mystery when she worked for Jaanvi. But now that she was always so close and around it was growing, the feeling was growing. He walked ahead lost in his thoughts knowing she'd anyway follow. He scared her and kept her away. He was sort of successful. The tension between them owing to their personal family lives helped. He hated her. But he couldn't deny, in the deep darkness of his heart she had evoked a desire. An unsettling desire.

As they sat in the confined place of the back seat oh his BMW. He looked at her. Those lips he wanted to feel. Those hands he wanted to pin. That body he desired. He rolled down the window. Quite unlike him. He felt the pang adgain. He same one he had put all efforts to be immune to. 

He took it his phone aned his fingers typed quickly. He didn't turn to see whether she looked his way. His anger was growing. All of this because of her.