Chapter 11 - Out Of The Devil's Control

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi , welcome to hell. " the coarse deep voice echoed into he stone walled room. Anika squinted her eyes looking up at the figure that was rapidly approaching Shivaay.

She heard him mumble cuss words  and then heard clearly what he said, "What the hell are you doing here?" Shivaay scowled.

"Tck tck. Same old obnoxious attitude. I like it" the man chuckled. "Welcome me, Shivaay. "

Shivaay glared at the man before him. Bhargav Shetty. How could he forget that name? But what was he doing out ? He belonged behind the bars, that was this rightful place. 

"Baby's angry. Manners Shivaay you greet your old friends. " the man took slow predator steps towards him. Shivaay tried raising his hands to strike but alas he was tied. "Still that anger. I like it." The other man hissed gripping his chin roughly. 

"Who else do we have here? Ahaan. Miss Sharma. Am I right or am I right? " he sent a wink Shivaay's way. 

Anika stared at him with wide eyes, like a caught deer. Who was this man? How did he know who she was? Anika didn't have to think a lot she barely knew any people in this big world's overpopulated country. She was sure she hadn't come across the man before anywhere.

"Oh let me explain ..I am Shivaay's old friend. That's all you need to know. But I know all that I need to know about you. Shivaay doesn't treat you well does he? " Bhargav smirked enjoying the helpless glares Shivaay threw across his way.

Anika gulped looking from the man to Shivaay. The man had unkempt beard, dark hazel eyes, a scar across his left cheek that began right under his eyes and a twist of lips that scared her. What had her life come to! A simple boring life had suddenly turned into a thriller with psychos entering at every turn. 

"Miss Sharma I will give you five minutes. You need to get yourself out and away from here. I have nothing to do with you. It's him that I want. You have two options– one show your loyalty to him. Two– take your revenge, go to your sister and set things right. I am aware that Om's bride is your sister. "

"How in the bloody hell do you know?" Shivaay roared in anger.

"Cool it dude. Why do you think only you have smart ways? You underestimate other people a lot!"

Shivaay glared at Anika. Did she double cross? No couldn't be possible. Well she could be weaving a drama before his eyes. Maybe she was still playing her innocent role. He knew that a few women out there had dirty sly ways. Was she one of that kind? For some reason he couldn't conclude it to be that. Because her eyes sang her innocence. But then since when did he become good at reading eyes of women? 

"Come on Shivaay, you thought there are no  termites in your firm huh? It's filled with them Shivaay, they just need one gentle push to be turned against you." Shivaay was confused. It was either one of his security people or Arun or Anika. Who was it?