Chapter 15

I was woken up by someone bursting into my room, I couldn't quiet tell who it was, then I get swooped up by them and being carried out of the room. When we get to the hallway I notice it's Nash..he was kind of scaring me so I didn't want to say anything. He brought me into the basement. Then I notice everyone is down here. I look at the walls and they are shaking like crazy. Nash put me down gently, as Elizabeth started to say

"Sorry sweetie, there was a warning for a really big storm and everyone was told to go to the basement. And I think that the best thing to do. Sorry for waking you up! "

"Oh it's fine, I'm glad you guys did! " I look at Nash and slide a little bit away from him.

"Aubrey can i talk to you for a minute?" He looked so sad. I should just give him a chance to explain.

"Sure.." i hesitated we both kind of slide away. I looked back and seen hayes and zack playing monopoly and Elizabeth is braiding Skylynn's hair. I look back at Nash and hes ready to start talking.

"Ok so the girl i was with is Leayne. She was my best friend from like three till we were nine. When ever we hung out we would called them dates because its short for play dates. She moved to Chicago with her family when she was 8 and we stayed in contact for a year and then we havent really talked since."

Omg i feel so bad i was upset with Nash for this.

"Her family is visiting for a week and she wanted to see me again."" And when i came home it felt like when we were younger and completely forgot and called it a date like we used to." He said pleading for forgiveness.

"Nash im so sorry i got upset! Im just scared im going to get hurt."

"I would never hurt you Aubrey." I smiled looking into my eyese

"I love you Nash!"i smiled

"I love you Aubrey," just then Nash started to lean  in. We were having a perfect kiss to a perfect moment, when.it was interuppted by

"AWHH MOMMY LOOK!!" Skylynn started to yell.

Nash and I pulled apart and looked over Everyone is looking at us. Hayes and Zack and smiling at us like idiots. Skylynn is in a awh moment, and Eliz... ELIZABETH!! Omg she doesnt know were dating  yet..

We walked over to Elizabeth.. ok this is it. Aubrey your going to have to tell her. You will be fine

....

"Soooo when did you two finally happen?" Elizabeth winked

"Finally happened?" I questioned

" well you guys are just so cute. Your mom and I have been waiting for this to happen for a loooong time!" She chuckled

I laughed to

"Mom we actually have been dating for a while, Aubrey just wasnt sure what her mom would say,  so we kept it on the DL untill the time was right.." Nash said shyly.

Elizabeth came over and gave me a hug.

"Honey you can tell your mom she will be happy for you!" She said

And smiled

"Thank you!" I smiled back

Nash and I layed one the floor watching the boys play monopoly when i fell asleep again.

( hey everyone sorry for the short chapter!  I just really wanted to update for you guys love you all i will update again soon)