Chapter 19

( Aubrey'sPOV)

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I got up and noticed Nash was gone. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked out of his room and upstairs to the kitchen.

Nash is cooking breakfast? !?!

"Good morning. " i smiled

He looked up startled

"Oh hi! I was about to come wake you up!"he said innocently

"Awe well thanks Naaaaa...

Just the Nash came and planted one on me

"I love you so much!" Nash shrieked

"Love you to!" I said as I pulled nash closer and kissed him once again

We enjoyed our breakfast as we were done Nash started to do the dishes, so I helped him.

"Ok so my mom, Skylynn, and Hayes, and Zack are gone for the weekend and monday and Tuesday so its just us then. So I was wondering did you want Kaitlyn, Leayne, Jacks, Matt, Shawn, and Cam to come and we could have a group sleepover!"

"omg i would love that! Oh but Jillian has to come to!"

"Who is that?"

"Its Leayne's Best friend,  now kaitlyn and I's friend!" I smiled geekly

"Alright! I call everyone later and ask them to come tomorrow?" So we Will have time to buy drinks and food!"

Once we finished with our dishes i went and had a quick shower, just because i felt gross. .. i just finished and got out quickly and dryed myself off. I put on my matching underwear and bra and then the door opened

"AHHHHH! NASH I'M IN HERE!" i say quickly as i grab ny towel to cover myself.

"Im so sorry!" Nash said chuckling closing the door

I got dress and let my hair air dry. We went out to play basketball, we then went for a walk down by the beach and got ice cream. Once we got back we decided to watch a movie. It was some weird movie that we paid no attention to. Nash was trying to braid my hair. At one point he actually made a really cute braid in my hair so he re-did it the exact same and i kept it like that.

After a bit we ordered pizza i had 2 pieces and Nash had 7 there was one piece left and we were wrestling with eachother to eat it (playfully) we then shared it. We cleaned up and decided to make a video called the BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND TAG.  The winner would get to shove a plate ful of whip cream in the losers face. Of course i lost and i got creamed.  Nash kissed me sweetly taking some whipped cream off. I got up to clean myself off then came back

I walked into Nash's roon and a cute little cozy fort was made.

(Nash'SPOV)

I made a cute fort for Aubrey and I  to go in and cuddle during the movie 50 first dates. I popped the movie in and I sat down comfortablely, then Aubrey sat beside me and leaned against my body. I put my hand around her and we cuddled.

We kept looking at eachother during the movie so i decided to make my move i caressed her cheek and kissed her softly. Things started to get heated. She was now laying down and i was hovering over her still making out. Her hands are in my hair and im just so turned on that I cant even think right now so i slide down Aubreys body to where her pants started. I looked at her and she looked confused  so then i started to undo her pants and kiss her stomache.

"N-Nash...." i look up at Aubrey and she continues.

"I honestly don't think im ready for this ok!"

I smiled  "its ok! Im glad you said it and didn't just let me keep going if you didnt want to!" I did her pant back up pulled her close. And we started to cuddle again.

"Im sorry Nash!"

I looked at her and said

"Aubrey don't be sorry ok! I'm glad you said something!" We both smiled and  i kissed her gently once again.

"I love you Aubrey Renee Klippenstein!"

"I love you Hamilton Nash Grier!"

We coutinued watching the movie and i noticed Aubrey had fallen asleep so i lifted her up  and carried her to her room and kissed her goodnight. I came back to my room thinking about how stupid i was of letting myself try to pull that when im not even ready... untill i finally fell asleep.

(Ok! So i actually updated in the day i said i was going to! I hooe this was good! If you guess have any idead for me please comment or message me! Is it long enough? Anyways love you guys! ill try to update again really soon! )