Chapter 9

(Aubrey'sPOV)

I wake up and I check my phone, it says its 9:28. I choose to get up, go down stairs and make myself a strawberry protein smoothie. Those always make me feel good for the day. Once I was done that I go back upstairs and hop in the shower. I wash my body, and wash my hair with my dove shampoo & conditioner that smells like lemon. I make sure im all shaved and im good to go! I get out of the shower and dry myself off. I put on my galaxy crop top, with my black high wasted skirt and to top it off my galaxy vans to match my shirt. I put on my usual makeup foundation and mascara. I check my phone and its already 11:03 instead of blow drying my hair im letting it dry natural and just go on youtube and watch you tube videos for a while..........

Wow time can really go by when I'm watching famous youtubers. It's already 12:23. I put My MacBook down, and walk towards my bathroom. I plug in my wand, and I quickly brush my teeth one more time. 20 minutes later.. There my hair looks good to! I grab my Lovestruck perfume and spray it on my legs my front of my body, on my wrists and my back. I quickly grab my phone and check the time.12:52 wow like perfect timing! I grab a piece of mint gum and walk out of my room. I go to Zacks room and knock on his door 

" Zack it's time to go!" i said just as he opened his door. 

"wow someone smells good!" he smirked.

We walked down the stairs and out the front door together. We walked over to the Griers house and we were about to knock on the door when Nash opens it.

"Oh hey! I was just  coming to get you guys!"

(Nash"sPOV)

Wow Aubrey really does look beautiful. After My dream last night I know for a fact I really like this girl and I'm going to do what ever it takes to get her to like me, and call her mine. I walk beside them toward the truck and I open the front door for Aubrey to sit in the front. I lightly close the door behind her and walk to my door. I'm soo glad I texted Zack earlier. I told him that I like Aubrey, and I want to prove it to her, so him and I made a plan. this plan is going to be perfect!

I open my door and start the truck. 

"Ok first is the school!" I drove around and showed them the school, down town, all clothes stores around here, some sweet parks, the library with a big gumball machine, the muesuem. 

"ok I know its getting close to supper but I have a few more places to show you guys! I smiled

"Actually, Nash could you take me home? I'm starting to not feel good, I kind of just want to go lay down at home!" ZAck said as on cue! 

i drove back to there house to drop Zack off, he got out of the car and befor coming into Aubrey's veiw he winked at me, and walked towards the house and waved goodbye. As soon as Zack got into the house I started to drive away. 

"Ok so since its like supper time, I'm going to take you to my favorite resutrant.

Earlier I asked Zack What is Aubrey's favorite food. And he said chiness. SoI'm going to take her to the best Chiness resturant we have here.

(Aubrey'sPOV)

I can't beleive me and Nash are together alone! I have always wished this would happen one day, but I never actually thought I would meet him, let alone be practically neighbors. We came to a stop, and I looked up to see this really big fancy Chiness resturant.

"Nash are we going in here?" i questioned

"Yup!" he replied

"Nash, omg I love Chiness food. Its my absulute all time favorite!"