Chapter 34

...... A week later......

(Aubrey'sPOV)

im laying in bed scrolling  through Twitter, when a YouTube  notification pops up.

Nash posted a new video, it was a suprise he normally  says when he is posting his next video and ya but he didn't say anything! Which is weird.

I call kaitlyn over so we could watch it together. I click  on it and the title  is The list. I look at kaitlyn

"You dont think?"

"I dont know,it might be your list" kaitlyn said surely

I hit play and it started.

(N=nash talking )

N: hey guys SUPRISE i bet you werent expecting a video today. Ok anyways I have this list of things I have to do for a friend.

Its so i can prove some stuff. This person is on vacation so i thought i would do somethings on video so they can actually  see i did some of the things. Ok so the first thing im going to do is get my 2 sidekicks  to help me.

Out came Hayes and Cameron

N: were are going to be pulling a prank. So here we go

The 3 of them are walking  into dreamy dunuts and Cam ordered  his donut first, then Hayes, now its Nash's  turn.

He went and ordered a raspberry créme, once they gave it to him, he flipped

N: Are you serious!? There is a hole in my donut!

He threw his donut  on the ground

N: i can't  believe  this, what is this donuts aren't  supposed  to have holes.

He started to fake cry and he carried it out for a good 2 minutes i actually  believed he was mad, he was just so good.

He told them it was a joke and they left. Then it came back to just Nash in his room again

N: the next thing im going to do is pretty funny.

Nash started to walk on stage at a little coffee shop, with a book,

MY GRADE 1 DIARY...

He turned on the microphone  and started

N: Hi i have a passage i would like to read from my diary..here i go.

Ok.. today was the worst day ever. Karlee took my barbie from me and wouldn't  give it back. I thought she was my friend, but i guess not. She just wants the best barbie ever. One day i hope she gives all those  Barbies to charity, since she has so many.

Im happy i still have my kammy doll shes my favorite if karlee took her i would cry and never stop. I have to go moms giving me chocolate and grapes for a snack!

                      Bye diary i love you

Cam and Hayes stood up and clapped like maniacs. Then thet all ran out of the coffee shop.

It came back to Nash in his room

N: ok thats it for this video. I got 2 out of 10 items on the list done in this video

It showed a little clip of him Dancing 

N: make sure to subscribe and give this video a thumbs up and got follow me on Twitter, instagram all that stuff links are below

Peace!

I turned  off my phone  and looked at kaitlyn.

"Awhhh thats is soo cute!"

I can feel myself blushing i think i am falling for him again.. which is a good and bad thing.

"Why dont you facetime him right now? Ill go have my shower so i can get ready to go get leayne  and jill."

"Ugh alright" i sag starting to blush again.

I go to facetime as kaitlyn walks  to the bathroom and click Nash.

He anwsers almost immediately

N: Hey!

A: Hey!

N:Hows Hawaii

A: amazing!

N: thats good! I miss you...

A: i actually miss you to! Haha i seen your video you posted today

N: and? How did you like it?

A: it was pretty funny!

N: does that count

A:for the list?

N: ya?

A: III gueeesss sooooo, im suprised you put it on YouTube though! Thats even better for your diary passage.

N: haha your lucky

....15 minutes later......

"Aubrey can you help me pick out my outfit?" Kaitlyn yelled from the bathroom.

A: oh i guess i should go we have to go pick up Leayne and Jillian from the airport.

N: there coming?

A: Our parents arranged  them to come to,so we can all fly home and they can just come with us because they with be living down the street from us.

N: oh sweet!

"Auuubreyyyy?"

A: ok well ill talk to you later!

N: haha ok byeeee

I waved  bye and hung up. I put my phone back on the dresser and went to the bathroom.

"What took you so long?" Kaitlyn questioned

"I was talking to Nash"

"Ooooo were you guys having like facetime sex or something..." kaitlyn said jokingly

"Haha your funny..."

(Hey guys!! Sooooo shes falling for him again !yay! Haha sorry it took me a long time yo update again, i will try to update tomorrow ok! Love yooouu♥)