chapter 2

*a week later*

(Aubrey's POV)

"Zack, can you help me bring my last box down stairs?" I said

"Fine, but when we get to the new house I get to choose my room first!" he replied and then walk in my doorway.

We loaded up the movers trucks and they left. Were staying at the house one more night, we fly to North Carolina tomorrow at 1:15pm. Im not excited for this at all.

"Aubrey, Zack pizza is here!" I heard my mom say.  I got up really fast because im starving.

*next morning*

I wake up and check my phone. Its 8:47am Im so nervous for this move that I cant fall back asleep, so I decide to just go have a shower. After my shower I went to have breakfast so my medium length brown hair can air dry. No one is up yet so I just have a bowl of cereal. I go upstair to go put my makeup on. I do the usual concealer and some fondation, not to much just enough to look natural. I throw on some leggings and a areopostal sweater im ready to go. My hair is naturaly wavy so I dont have to do anything to it. I finish packing my suitcase with the rest of my things and its 10:37am. were not leaving untill 11 so I watched Nash Griers new video. It was a skit about protein it was pretty funny. I such a big fan of his.

*2 hours later*

Flight 653 to North Carolina is now boarding

We board the plane and take our seats. yay I get the window seat, I put my head phones in and listen to Shawn Mendes new song Show you as I drift off into a peaceful sleep.

8 hours later I get woken up by my brother shaking me saying "sleepy head get up, we landed"

I get off the plane and we head to baggage claim.  Of corse just with my luck my suit case was last to come out. My grandma sent a vehicle to pick us up and take us to our new house. so we headed to the sign that said Abbotts.

About 45 minutes later we pull in this huge driveway to the huge house! I knew my grandparents were rich but I didnt think this rich! But as soon as the car stops I hoped out of it and run to the door. I really have to pee, I have been holding it in for like 5 hours, because I hate peeing on planes.

"wow" I never thought a house I would live in would be this nice! I thought to myself as I stepped out of the bathroom I almost got lost but I made my way back to the door. I had to go back out to get my suitcase so I was putting in my shoes and I look out the window while doing that.

I stop right there in my tracks. I see my brother at the end of the drive way talking to two boys on their bike. One is our age and the other one is about a year or two younger. I looked closer and I see my brother talking to NASH AND HAYES GRIER!?!?

Haha so I tryed making this a longer chapter:) I hope you liked it im going to try to get better:)