Chapter 18

So i walk into Kaitlyns house, i dont even have to knock anymore. I actually consider Kaitlyn my bestfriend. I can call her when i need her and shes really the only one who i have actually hung out with here, shes great.  I walk into her room and there is kaitltn, Leayne and a new girl there to.

"Hi im Jillian!"

"Jillian is my bestfriend, but her parents passed away so now she lives with me!" Leayne spoke up

"Wow thats awesome! Do u giys ever get tired of eachother?" Kaitlyn giggled

"Sometimes, haha but we treat eachothet like were sisters!" Jillian said

"Thats exactly like kaitlyn and I!" I said in amusement.

After about 4 hours of talking and getting to know leayne and jillian leayne and kaitlyn said they had to go, so i askes Jillian to come over and help me get ready for going out with Nash tonight.

So we walked into the grier house and Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinksy were there with Hayes in the living room. Jillian couldn't keep her eyes off of Gilinksy. We said hi and Jack G couldn't keep his eyes of her either.

We walked to my guest room and there was a note on the bed.

To Aubrey

In my way to make it up to you, im guessing your wondering what to wear. Well for what we are doing your are going to have to wear something comfy but casual. If you wear a dress it would be gone in minutes so remember comfy!

                          Love -Nash

I have a quick shower so Jillian goes and hangs out with the jacks and Hayes. Once i get out i put on shorts and a t-shirt and blew dry my hair. Jillian and the Jacks came and helped me get ready. Jillian curled my hair and did my make up while the jacks entertained us. Once that was done i went to the bathroom put on my black lulu lemon leggings a plain white long sleeve shirt that is loose from Garage. I put a pink infinity scarf on. Then some lovestruck perfume. I walk back to to my guest room and the Jacks and jillian were starring

"You look very nice!" Jack Johnson winked. I chuckled i looked at the time and its 6:49.

"Do you guys want to go sit in the living room? They got up and followed. 

Nash is waiting in the living room with khakis on and a red and white magcon sweater. He was holding a bunch of roses.

"Are you ready to go?" Nash asked politely

I noded ny head yes as he handed me the flowers and we walked out to his truck. We drove about 40 minutes then finally ended up at the pier. We walked along until we showed up at this diner i have always wanted to go to.  Mama's Sweet Treat it wear they have the healthiest meals you can find and you have to have a dessert after so you get to choose from there sweet treat menu wich is amazing good.

After supper we got back in the truck.

"You might get cold for what were doing next" he handed me a Nash Grier sweater for me to  wear, took off my scarf and put it on.

We drove for a good hour and were outside of the town now.

We get out of the truck and Kaitlyn, Leayne, Jillian, the Jack's, Cameron, Matt, and Carter are all here to.

"So I know you really want to go skydiving with a bunch of friends, and its on your bucket list so i want to check that off your list!" Nash said geekly

I hugged him"i love you!"

We got suited up and went up in the plain. We each had to go with an instructor for the first time and i screamed so hard jumping out untill we put out our parachute.

"Would you like to be my partner for our next ride down?" Nash question

"I would love to!" We went back up in the planes and we go told what to do again

"You ready?"

"Ya i think so! Im so nervous not having an instructor, so your going to have to pull the parachute because ill forget!"

"Ok dont worry you will be safe with me!" Nash chuckled

3.....2.....1...... GO

We jumped with everyone at the same time, it's such a sight to see Nash  pulles the parachute,  a little early and we just sat looking and watching everyone else when a plane came by releasing white smoke. I figured out i was writing something. After a few minutes it was done and said....

            Aubrey I love you
                      - Nash 

OMGOMGOMG!!, I turn my face towards Nash with my big smile he comes closer to me and i kiss him passionately.  I love you to Nash

****

We made it to the ground and said our goodbyes then headed home. We went into Nash's room and watched the Notebook

Halfways through i look up at him and i whisper "i forgive you." He smiled and pulled me in closer, i kissed him on the check amd snuggled into him. We decided to watch another movie so we picked My sisters keeper. I slowly difted of while thinking about how wonderful Nash is, i said to my self befor i feel asleep.
I love Hamilton Nash Grier so much....

(Hey so how was it? Comment what you think and is it long enough? I will try to update again tonight if not, i will Wednesday because i have a lot due for school so i dont have time but love you guys have a great day!)