Dani POV

It's Sunday, and I know today Tammy is leaving. I watched her from my window loading her car. I watched her leave, and the tears were automatic.

I climb in the shower, trying to wash my tears away. I always feel better when I cry in the shower. I, also, feel like it's the perfect disguise.

I sit on the built-in seat in the shower and just let the water run over me. I have been in here for quite some time.

I hear the door open. I, quickly, stand, and wipe at my eyes, hoping my eyes aren't playing tricks on me.

She slides the door to the shower open, and her face becomes that much clearer. I know she sees I was crying. She joins me in the shower, fully clothed. She wraps her arms around me, and I can feel her body shaking, I know she is crying, too. I just hold onto her, like I have never held her before. Even if this is goodbye, I want her touch. I need to be held by her. She holds my hands and puts some space between us.

"I love you, Dani. I have never loved or wanted anything as much as I do you. That was my dream. My only dream now is to be with you. You make me happy. I should never feel this sad if I am walking towards my dream. I will stay here. I will find another job. I will wait for you. If, when you are done with school, the offer still stands then, maybe, we can consider that, but for now, all I want, all I need... is you."

I'm still stuck on the "I love you" part. I smile at her, my first smile in like three weeks.

"I love you, too, Tammy."

She is on me, kissing my lips with such urgency, such passion.

In between kisses, she says, "you need to start locking your doors...seriously."

I feel her pushing me back to my sitting position. I see her sliding to her knees before me, and she places my right leg on her shoulder.

The first touch is teasing, but she delivers. She gives me what I have been craving. She is the only woman who can touch and satisfy me so deeply. I can never let go of her.