part 4

Swara open her eyes and look toward her daughter who is peacefully sleeping in curdle. She shift her gaze towards bed unwantedly where her devil is sleeping peacefully as per her view. 

She get up from the cauch and walk towards the window which was closed for a year. She open the window welcoming wind inside the room which her newly husband don't let enter inside for a year.

Swara takes her deep breath inhaling fresh air to make fresh mind which was going through a lots of thoughts due to the  resent incident who her newly husband created in her life.

She walk towards the bathroom taking her cloth. She come out wearing  light pink which making her beautiful. She stand infront of the mirror while looking herself in the mirror. She smile spread on her face remembering some past movement.

"Just stay away from boys I don't want any boy near you" one boy said possessivly comming towards girl

"Why so??" Girl ask rising her eyebrow while crossing hand near her chest.

"Because someone looking so beautiful in this pink sari and I don't want any boy put eye on my girl " boy said pulling girl towards him

" girl said encircling hand  around his neck.

"No Sahil" Girl said stopping him who was leaning to kiss her.

"But swara what will happen in one kiss " sahil said in disappointment.

"You know na I don't want to cross my line before marriage " swara said sadly.

"But swara" sahil try to say something but get intrupt by swara.

"Plzzz sahil " swara said sadly which clearly visible in her sound.

"Ok...now don't make this sad face which I don't like just give me my smile" sahil said pulling her checks which make her smile.

Swara come into sense when her hand touch to the magalsutra which is hanging to the neck. She travel gaze herself through the mirror which make her introduced bitter reality that now she is belong someone. Tear escape from her eyes.

"May be you will won my body but my heart always hate you" swara said looking towards sanskaar through mirror who was sleeping.

Sunray enter in the room to lighten the room after a year also make one person sleep disturb who does not allow to them enter in the room. Sanskaar struggle in his place feeling sunray on his eyes. He try to hide himself from them but sunray give more light to him so he get up from darkness .

"What the hell?? Who open this window? ? " sanskaar said angrily without knowing his newly wife bring light inside opening the window.

He about to shout but beautiful sound pulled his attention towards sound. He lift his head little and looks towards curdle which make him realise that he is married. He unknowingly move towards edge of the bed to see her what must be she doing remembering yesterday incident.

He peep into the cradle were his legal official daughter busy in throwing her legs and hand in the air. She is giggling her own achievement which don't know anyone accept her.

Her eyes catch with his newly father who was already looking at her. She stop her important work and extend her towards him to pic her up.

"I am not your servent" Sanskaar get up from bed and walk to other side which make little soul cry

Sanskaar try to ignore her but he can't able to see her crying. He angrily come towards cradle and stand infront her while gazing angrily which make sanvi giggle seeing him again.

"Can't you get afraid of me???" Sanskaar said seeing her giggling who was not even affraid seeing his big eyes.

Sanvi look towards his lips trying to understand his father word which is unknown to her world. She happily clap her hand showing her excitement like some comedy show going on.

"You little girl why are you laughing at me?? you know my office people get afraid from my one glare " sanskaar said proudly remembering office staff afraid face.

Sanvi just looking towards him twinkling her small small eyes. She is listening her father like obedient daughter.

One melodies soud encroached all in the house which make sanskaar irritated.

"What she think himself?? this is not temple that she will sing this much loudly?? Sanskaar said angrily while feeling irritated listening voice which he hate.

Ram stand beside swara who is doing arti while singing with her beautiful voice. Ram pass her smile but swara keep quiet. He feels bad seeing her cold behavior towards him but he is enough mature to understand her situation.

"Finally I got someone who believe in God" Ram said still passing smile after knowing she will not smile.

"What can I do ?? I have no one who I will share my pain...but your so called son don't believe in god?? " swara said giving hurtful answer while folding her infront of idol

"Don't judge people without understanding them. Its not always important if we see all good quality in person that mean he will be always right. Many people hide their evil face behind their mask..... " Ram said calmly while making his point understand.

"I know uncle he is your son thats why you are supporting him in wrong thing " swara said taking long breath so she can control her anger listening his word.

"If I explain you now you will not trust me so first understand sanskaar then may be you will able to understand " Ram said giving small smile and left from there.

Swara look at his face neatly who has no regret on his face after listening taunt  about his so called son. She was expecting from him that may be he will shout on her to defend his son but no he is so calm. There is no harshness in his word.
Strange??? Swara thought in mind.

To be continued....