part 25

Today is Sunday so all wake up little late. Swara and Sujata working in the kitchen, making breakfast were Ram was sitting on dining table reading newspaper.

" Swara Sanskaar wake up??" Sujata asked Swara who was removing juice from the fridge.

" I don't know but I am sure he got up else his daughter had cried chatting her fevorate word.     " Da.. Da" Swara was saying less or complaing more.

" Really??" Sujata asked her suppressing her laughter as she got know she is jelous from Sanskaar.

" Yaa really, She only remember her mother when she is hungry or he is not around" Swara made face.

" Mom  I think something burning on gas" Sanskaar act like to smell while  entering inside the kitchen taking sanvi in arm who was playing with his shirt. .

" I am not jelous" Swara angrily glare Sanskaar and again resume her work.

" Doll is I said it's your Mumma?? so that means your Mumma are jelous" Sanskaar walked towards her and stand beside her were Sujata looking towards them smilingly.

" I am not jelous and I am doing my work don't disturb me" Swara tried to say in normal tone.

" What I did that you are feeling disturbed??" Sanskaar enjoying her state while smilingly.

" Swara daughter are always in father side and sons are in mother side. Why can't you both try another baby. You will get someone in your side" Sujata said suppressing her laugh.

Swara widden her eyes were Sanskaar State was same. Both looked towards each other and immediately look other side being embrace.

" What say Swara? Am I right or wrong?" Sujata asked seeing her blushing face.

" Mom Sanvi is small " hardly word come out from her mouth due to blush. She was trying to hide blush but it was impossible to her.

" I did not said try now only" Sujata left from the kitchen laughing, Swara closed her eyes being embrace knowing Sujata was pulling her leg.

Swara did not looked towards Sanskaar, she did not have dare to look in his eyes. She turned and start chipping Onion.

" But I want second daughter only" Sanskaar said in her ear from back making her shock. She looked towards him nervously were her cheek heating with blush.

Sanvi jumped on her making her little stumbled but Sanskaar still holding her waist as Swara did not hold her because of onion.     

"Shona what happened?? Go to dada. Mumma hand is dirty" Swara tried to understand but Sanvi wrapped her small hand around her neck. Swara wiped her hand near by clothes and hold her.

" Maa" Sanvi said in babiesh voice. She wiped Swara tear from small small hand which was come due to onion. Sanvi kissed her eyes making Swara emotional. Swara eyes got teary listening "Maa"  from her mouth.

" Awww my Shona your Mumma is not crying and who taught you this??" Swara asked her in banish voice knowing who taught her. She kissed her daughter lovingly.

" Da..Da ma" Sanvi clapped her hand happily.

" You and your dada" Swara shake her head.

" So what?? She is my daughter. I will teach her what I want. Am I right doll??" Sanskaar took Sanvi from Swara and kissed her cheeks.

" Da.. Da.. ma" she was so happy to calling this word to her new found word. Sanskaar went outside taking sanvi were she was chatting same word.

" Mom why she is biting everything?? When ever I tried to remove she start crying" Sanskaar asked Sujata seeing Sanvi who is trying to bit his shoulder.

" I think her teath are coming that is why she is doing like this. It's pain full to her" Sujata inform.

" Can't we do anything to less pain" Sanskaar asked sadly.

" It's natural we can't do anything" Sujata said
Sanvi tried to crawled towards dining table. Sanskaar made Sanvi sit on the table facing towards him were he still holding her. Sanskaar start to feed her cereal.

Sanvi silently eating while dropping little on dress. She looking towards Sanskaar how he making her eat. She took chapati from Sanskaar plate and forward towards his mouth.

"Ohhh doll how I will eat this much big??" Sanskaar smiled seeing her daughter. Sanskaar took chapati and put again on plate making her shout.

" wait baba' Sanskaar took small piece of chapati and put her in hand and opened his mouth. Sanvi immediately push piece of chapati in his mouth. She giggled clapping her hand. Were others adoring them.

" Da..da" She again forward her little hand towards Sanskaar to gave her more. Sanskaar again put her peace of chapati and  She again made Sanskaar eat while giggling.

In night
Sanskaar sitting on bed while doing work on bed were Swara sitting other side feeding sanvi covering her through pallu. Somthing going in Swara mind.

" Sanskaar can I ask you something??" Asked Swara hesitantly

" Sahil told you to investigate about me??" Sanskaar looked towards her angrily and again concentrate on laptop.

" No but I want my answer" Swara said slowly.
" Asked" Sanskaar did not moved his gaze.
"Ahhh Shona slow" Swara hissed as Sanvi bit her and it's normal.

" What happened??" Sanskaar asked being concerned but realised when Swara said nothing being embrace.

" You want to ask something" Sanskaar again asked.

" You said you did nothing to Kavita then how you reach that place?? That day it was your marriage"  She was not sure he will have her answer or not but she gained some courage and asked.

" I only called her there as I wanted confess her something. I don't want to marry her hiding my did which I did unknowingly. That guilty was killing me from inside. I tried to say her on mehndi and haldi day but I never got chance" Sanskaar said with moist eyes.

" What you did that you can't wait till marriage to tell her??" Swara asked her questioningly were she also was shocked Sanskaar only called her there.

" After Sangeet Kavita wanted to go for date as a bechalar for last time so I agree. We went for date. Actually I order there normal drink but my drink got mixed. My head start spinning as I never drunk. I walked towards washroom excusing Kavita then what happened I really don't know" Sanskaar took long breath to stopping his tears.

" When I opened my eyes I was sleeping beside nake girl. I don't know who was that girl as she was sleeping showing her back. I was so shocked. I was about to woke up this girl I got call Kavita faint because of me. I hurriedly got up  and left from there" tears come out from his eyes.

" You don't try to know about that girl??" Asked Swara.

" I went there again to know about that girl. I asked receptionist but she denied to tell her identity. She only told me that she is sleeping around men to gain money so I did not asked further" Sanskaar said with painful voice.

" That day photo which was showed it was with that girl only. I thought I got drunk and did mistake but it was plan else how someone got my photo. Someone exchange my drink and make me sleep with that girl and took my photo"  Sanskaar said angrily.

" That day I reached to tell Kavita that day I saw Sahil jumping outside there but I ignore him. I reached towards Kavita where I got shock. She was lieing in single sheet were her head bleeding. She was crying holding herself. I was about to go near her someone hit me back. "

" When I opened my eyes all you are present there. I looked myself were my sherwani was torn some nails mark also there. All start blaming me. No one believe me. When I hold Sahil coller that time someone asked who did this??. Kavita point finger towards me that time Sahil also present there. "

" If Kavita did not run and did sucide may be I prove myself innocent" tears flowed from his eyes. Swara feeling bad for him. She wanted to console him but not word coming out from her mouth. She was stuck between Sahil and Sanskaar.

To be continued..

If want next part plz vote and comments