part 7

" sorry Mr koopor I have meetining today till evening so I can't able to come" he said and hang Phone. He kept phone in his pocket. He went towards table , pic his pocket and wear watch.

He walk toward door, he about to step outside from door but takes one step back. He turn back and look towards his newly doll who was in mother embrace looking him from mother back while sucking her all finger.

Sankaar  blink his both eyes, sanvi immediately hide her face in swaras neck laughingly which make Sanskaar smile.

"What happen Shona what make you laugh??"swara ask her seeing her sudden laugh. She turn back but before she can see Sanskaar left From there.

"My naughty girl" swara said adoring her daughter were sanvi hug her tightly again making sad face not seeing Sanskaar again.

"It had been six day I not met Sahil I don't know how he was ?? " Swara thought sadly remembering Sahil.

"Sanskaar get busy in meeting till evening till then I can meet Sahil... I willl come before Sanskaar reach home" swara thought remembering Sanskaar conversation on mobile.

" Today we are going to meet Papa" Swara said with smile to sanvi who was busy to suck her fingers.

"Shona don't do this" swara said smiling pulling away her hand

" Aaaaah" making baby voice she glare swara  making big eyes and again put her fingers on mouth.

"Awwww scaring Mumma " swara said kissing her cheeks smiling which make sanvi laugh without knowing her words.

" I am sorry Sahil , he forcefully marry me. Every second I feel sofocate their. Plz Sahil take away me from there pls get up na"swara cried infront of him helplessly while holding his lifeless hand.

"Don't worry he will never able to take away from me" Someone said from behind making swara shock.

Swara widen her eyes while clutching sari tightly in fist knowing owner of the voice. She stand up from stool and turn towards him while shevering.

"What you think??  You will come behind me and I will never get to know??" Sanskaar said taking step towards swara were she takes her step back fearly seeing his smrik.

" If you take one step inside this hospital I will get call remember this" sankaar said going deadly close to swara were swara back hit with wall making Sanskaar smirk

"I think I should give your lover punishment is an it?? " Sanskaar said making swara shock.

"You can't do this sankaar" swara said angrily.

"Want to see" sankaar about to turn but swara jerk him making her to see her.

"Just stop it sankaar what you are getting to doing this??? First you had already destroyed our life now why you want to destroyed us more?? Don't you get statidfied raping my sister Kavita now you want me also??" Swara shout angrily making sankaar angry.

"Swara just shut up"sankaar said tight fist to controlling his anger.

"Why should I stop?? Tell me who rape his own love?? Lusty person " swara pour her anger without knowing consequences.

"I said Just stop it don't do anything which you will regret later"sankaar said giving further warning.

"What you will do rather then rape ?? Bloody rapist" her word left in mouth when she felt rough lips on her soft lips.

She frozen on her place were Sanskaar kissing her angrily she come into sense when she feel bite on her lips, tears roll down from her beautiful eyes ,she try to push him but sankaar pinned her both hand to the wall taking out his anger.

He broke kiss when he feel out of breath ,he leave her hand but his both hand still present cageing swara both side were swara silently crying . He closed his eyes regretting what he just now ,he tight his finger and  hit near by mirror making mirror breaking into peaces.

His hand start bleading due to cut but he did not care. Listening breaking sounds nurse come inside taking sanvi in arm who is just get up rubbing her eyes from back hand. Sanskaar and swara imidatly composed themselves. Sanvi about to start her crying section but stop seeing Sanskaar . She seqal in happiness and extend her hand to pick up .

"Just come quickly I am waiting outside" Sanskaar left from there ignoring sanvi.

Sanvi look towards swara who face become pale, she extend arm towards her cryinggly. Sears immediately take her in arm while patting her back.

"Swara are you on na" nurse ask getting concern.

"Ya" swara said giving fake smile.

Swara come out from hospital wiping her tears. She sat in the car beside sankaar who was already sitting on driving sit looking forward.

Sankaar drived car , silent spread in the car only wiping sound coming. Swara trying to stop her tears but failing badly which affecting Sanskaar. She never kiss Sahil also until that day may be. she don't know herself she kiss or not so kissing Stanger is something big for her. May be he is her husband but she was hating him and will always hate.

Sankaar looking at her from corner of eyes as she is wipping. He is regretting what he did with her, he just  want to scare her but he didn't want to physical with her. Her word and his anger overpowered his mind which he end up with kiss which he now badly regrating.

To be continue.....