part 28

Sanskaar who first opened the eyes after their beautiful night. He looked towards Swara who was still sleeping peacefully wrapping bedsheet till chest hiding her face in his neck.

" I hope you don't hide anything to me" He kissed her forehead lovingly. He tug hair behind her ear admiring her beauty.

His phone start ringing. He immediately turned little and receive a call. He was confused while talking. He cut the call after talking.

He looked towards Swara, he don't want to leave without saying her but he didn't want to disturb also. He leaves sign and got up from the bed. He covered swara properly. He collected their Descarted clothes and placed properly.

He got fresh and come out wearing his clothes. Someone knock the door. Sanskaar walked towards door and opened the door.

" Da..da" Sanvi immediately jump on Sanskaar crying. She stopped immediately when Sanskaar hold on. She placed her head on his chest.  Sanskaar kissed her cheeks.

" Ohhh see this girl, getting father she immediately stopped. Am I beating you??" Sujata shakes head and went from there.

" Doll love dada" Sanskaar again kissed her cheek.

" Now go to Mumma ok I have work" Sanskaar tugged sanvi beside Swara and slowly put swara  hand around her so she don't move. He placed pillow beside sanvi. He placed kissed on both forehead.

Swara opened her eyes and smile. She looked towards Sanskaar but he did not there. She looked towards bathroom, her smile fell. She sadly pic Sanskaar shirt and wear. She put pillow beside her.

She come out after bath. She was wearing yellow sari. She filled her partition with Sindoor were mangalsutra already present on her neck. Her phone got ring.

" Plz god help me" swara received the call. Smile spread on her lips. She cut the call and opened msg. She forward msg and smrink.

She called Sanskaar, she is feeling shy to call but to know whether he went for office or somewhere but he did not received called which made her sad.   She went down for breakfast with sanvi. They had their breakfast and clean the table. Ram went in office. They are sitting in hall.

" Wait Swara I am opening door" Sujata stopped swara to get up as sanvi standing on her lap while playing with her hair.

Sujata went and opened the door. She looked towards  Sanskaar as he was standing with a girl and she very know that girl.

" Sanskaar " Sujata about to asked but Sanskaar cut her middle.

" Mom let us come inside" Sanskaar entered inside were girl holding him from side Sujata followed them. Sanskaar made her sit on sofa and sit beside her.

" Kavita" Swara whisper in shock. Her mind went blank, unknown tear fall from the eyes. Her heart surrounded by unknown fear. What if Sanskaar leave her?? After all she is her first love.

"Where you found her Sanskaar??" Sujata asked her, she also got worried for their relationship.

" Mom she was in hospital. When she did sucide in water her head hit with stone and lost her mental balance. Yesterday only she gain her memory so I got call from hospital in the morning" Sanskaar explained were Kavita cried.

"That day I mean" Sujata was in delima ask her or not but she can't able to hold herself so she asked as it's question about her son.

" Mom, it's Sahil I willl tell police but I need time. I will not leave him easily" Kavita cried were Sujata felt sad seeing her State.

Swara looking towards Sanskaar who don't even look at her once. Once side she was happy that he will prove himself innocent but their relation??

" Da..Da" sanvi shout who was just looking towards her dada.

Sanskaar excuse himself from Kavita and got up from the sofa. He walked towards sanvi and took her from swara but he did not look towards Swara which hurt her. Kavita looking towards Kavita shockingly. He again walked towards Kavita and sit beside her.

" What swara doing here??" Kavita asked her shockingly.

" She is my wife and she is her daughter" Sanskaar said making swara shock as he address " her daughter" which he never address. Tears rolled down from Kavita eyes feeling hurt.

" You have right to move on your life. I should not come her with you. I will leave after telling Sahil truth" Kavita placed her hand on his shoulder, tears rolled down from her eyes.

" There is nothing between us like you think" Sanskaar said making swara stumbled. She felt her knees got week. Swara just run from there.

" This girl??" Kavita asked looking towards sanvi who was staring her angrily.

" Sahil daughter" Sanskaar said.

" Ahhhh" sanvi shout and beat Kavita hand. Seeing her not removing hand she pushed her hand. Sujata smiled seeing her.

" Doll bad manners" Sanskaar hold her hand and kissed her cheek.

" It's ok she is small" Kavita took her from Sanskaar. Sanvi immediately hold Kavita cheeks tightly in fist making her moan in pain. Kavita felt her dress wet, she looked towards sanvi who was showing her cute smile, jumping on her as she pee on her. Kavita made yuck face but smiled.

" My naughty girl" Sanskaar shook his head and took sanvi from Kavita. He removed her nepy which was wet. He took his nepkin from pocket and wiped her. Sanvi giggled and hug Sanskaar tightly as she done some great work.

" Kavita you should take rest now, come I will show your room" Sanskaar said.

In room
" This happiness word not meant for you but still you dream about happiness. Why this always happens with me?? First I thought I will get my happiness in Sahil but now I felt disgusting thinking I loved him once. Now Kavita?? I don't know what Sanskaar want??" Swara cried loudly.

To be continued..