part 35

" Sanskaar, he did not get up till now, he became lazy day by day" Swara shake his head seeing him still sleeping wrapping hand around Sanvi waist who was sitting on bed showering many kisses on his cheeks. Swara walked towards Sanskaar.

" Sanskaar got up. You have to go office" swara pulled cover from him.

" Swara let me sleep" Sanskaar tried to take comfort from swara but she angrily glare him, making him drop off his Idea of sleeping again. Swara went towards mirror and start getting ready.

" Doll your Mumma don't love dada, just scolding your dada" Sanskaar placed his head on sanvi lap without putting weight.

" Dada" sanvi bend and put head on his head as she feeling his pain.

" Awww my baby only love me" Sanskaar wrapped his hand around her small waist, feeling his daughter love.

" Stop your drama and get up. You have meeting remember??" swara shake her head while smiling seeing their drama. She feeling really blessed having such husband in her life.

" Jelous Mumma" Sanskaar said, were sanvi chuckle. Sanskaar got up from the bed after kissing Sanvi cheeks. He placed toyes around her so she can play.

" Good morning wife" Sanskaar come towards swara and wrapped his hand around Swara waist from back, hidding his face in her neck.

" Sanskaar what are you doing??" Sanvi will see us" Swara said looking towards sanvi through mirror.

" She will not see us, she is playing. Now give your husband good morning kiss so his day became all good" Sanskaar turned her and pulled towards him, Wapping hand around her waist.

" You are becoming shameless day by day" swara said wrapping hand around his neck.

" If I will not do shamelessness, then how our babies come??" My doll will have 5 to 6 sibling. she also want someone who played with her so I can romance with you" Sanskaar said her future planning making swara open her mouth in shock.

" Shut up Sanskaar" swara blushed listening her husband future planning.

" Because of this you red cheeks, I can't able to control myself. If today I will not meeting then you are not able to go down" Sanskaar said huskily.

Sanskaar leaned towards swara and placed his lips on her were swara closed her eyes pulling him close. Sanskaar smiled and kissed her slowly were swara also start kissing her while blushing. They broke the kiss.

" Not bad wify without showing trantum you kissed me back. Now I am sure my meeting will go all good" Sanskaar said in impressed tone.

" You are saying like if I say stop ro you and you will stop" swara rolled her eyes.

" Smart wife"  he kissed her cheeks and went to taking bath taking his clothes. Swara smiled.

"Shona no " swara walked towards Sanvi who was start throwing toy getting irritated now. Swara took her in lap. Sanvi immediately hide her face in swara chest and start pulling her blouse.

Swara lied down Sanvi in her lap. Swara opened her blouse were Sanvi immediately grab and start sucking throwing her legs in air. Sanvi finished her drinking. Swara played with Sanvi till Sanskaar come. Swara handover Sanvi to Sanskaar and went in the kitchen.

Sanskaar came down with Sanvi after getting ready. Sanskaar sat on chair were Sujata and Ram also joined them. Kavita also joined them, she was silent from two days, swara and Sujata only talking to her.

" Da...du, da..dii" Sanvi shout looking at Ram and Sujata while clapping her hand happily.
" Come my bachha " Sujata forward her hand to see if she coming to her or not.
Sanvi immediately hide herself in Sanskaar chest while laughing loud. All smile seeing her antic
" Mom why are you trying to take her after knowing also she is not going to come to you when I am going to office. My doll know that her dada meet her in evening only" Sanskaar kissed her cheek.

"I love to tease her" Sujata pulled her cheeks were sangi twitched her nose.

******
" Sahil after destroying that Ram son you get settle with Kavita" Said Sahil father.
"I don't want to marry her dad, I don't have interest in her" Sahil said carelessly.
" I thought you are serious with her" Sahil father asked.
" I just using her for revenge" Sahil said.
" But I think you should settle now" Sahil father said.
" You know dad I wanted to marry that swara as she is marriage material girl who never ask question to husband. You know dad I tried to touch her many times but she don't even let me kiss. I don't even force her as I wanted her to my all my life so I can enjoyed  everyday Seeing her in sangeet night I just wanted her and she only took me outside as she was upset something. I mixed drug in her juice but whose know she will end up in Sanskaar bed"

" Actually I had lied Kavita that I will not do  marriage with swara on that day but actually I was going to marry swara but I stopped as Sanskaar used her"  Sahil said angrily.

******
Meeting got over, Sahil and Sanskaar standing infont of each other. Sanskaar blood was boiling seeing Sahil infront of him he control himself.

" Let's see who will win this deal" Sahil smrink.
" Let's see" Sanskaar said trying to control his Ager.

" You put your company, house on shake. Overconfident??" Saahi smrink.

" I am not begger like you who will invest like begger" Sanskaar said laughingly..

" I am not begger" Sahil said angrily.

" Ohh really?? Then invest putting your company and house" Sanskaar said making Sahil shut.

" Leave it, You don't have courage. You are just became businessman on other work. You only know begging and know how to eat from other plate like dog. I think your father only taught how to bagging" Sanskaar smrink.

" Just shut up Sanskaar" Sahil shout angrily.

"I will invest putting my company and house and I will win this deal, then get ready to come on road with your family. If you want you can send your wife with me I will......" Sahil smrink..

" I will kill you if you take my wife name in your this dirty mouth" Sanskaar hold his collar angrily.

" First think how to save yourself coming on road then think about your wife" Sahil free coller and went from there.

" Let's see who will come on the road' Sanskaar got angry.

To be continued