part 6

Sanskaar enter in the room after coming from office and went to freshen up. Swara enter in the room taking sanvi in arm who was crying  to suck her breast above the blouse.

"Shhhh sanvi don't cry mumma giving na " swara said patting her back while sitting on the couch. She fold her leg, sitting like Indian style and lie sanvi in her lap unbuttoning her blouse.

Sanvi immediately grab in little hand and start sacking. After sometime sanskaar come out from bathroom wiping face with towel which make swara shock. She immediately try to free her breast from sanvi mouth but she start crying which irked sanskaar.

Sanskaar also feels awkward but he did not show. He pic laptop and sat on bed doing his work but his eyes move towards  swara listening some nose which is taking his attention.

Swara trying to cover sanvi with pallu  but she getting disturbed  to see her favourite thing now a days. She is trying to remove pallu with her little hand but getting failed which makeing her do sound.

Swara feeling helpless seeing sanskaar graze on her private part. she is feeling disgust herself which make alone tear fall from eyes but she immediately hide but sanskaar busy to stare someone else.

He was unknown himself that someone his gaze taking in wrong way. His concentration on little girl who was very expert to take his attention.

"Am I looking joker who she is always staring..mad girl" sanskaar said himself angrily and shifts his gaze on laptop.

"Oh God what can I do now... I just remove my cloth now only " swara said restlessly as sanvi start crying.

Listening his daughter sound sanskaar open his eyes irritatedly. He takes pillow from side and put on his ear so he can avoid her but no use.

He slide his bedsheet other side and get up from bed. He walk towards cradle and stand in front of her.

"Quit " sanskaar said putting his finger on his lips indicating her to stop.

Sanvi stop crying putting her all finger on mouth with teary eyes. Seeing her stop crying sanskaar sign in relief. He again walk towards bed shaking his head but stop in middle listening her cry. He again turn and walk towards her making faces.

Seeing him again sanvi show him without teath smile forwarding her both hand to pick up were tears slide down from her corner of eyes.

"Don't think I care for you, I just picking because your crying  irritating me" sanskaar said giving more himself excuse.

Her tear which make him always restless ,he don't know him self why he care for her after knowing also he hate her father. She have some magic in her she always get success to gain his attention who always trying to avoid her.

Sanskaar pic up that delicate figure carefully like glass doll. Seeing her favourite person she start jumping in his arm moving her both hand in air which make sanskaar shock, he imidatly grab sanvi near his heart as he never hold any kid.

"Mad girl what are you doing?? " You know I never hold any kid so Stop jumping" sanskaar said glaring her taking long were she is seeing him twinkling her small eyes.

He sit down on bed taking her in arm were sanvi was busy to touch his face with tiny hand.

"You know I want to hate you but I don't know why I can't able to hate you. You know you are looking like a doll who always staring me" Sanskaar said lightly poking his finger in her cubby cheeks.

Sanvi look upward living his t-shirt which she was very busy pulling his t-shirt. She poke her little finger in his cheek and hide her face in his neck laughingly which make Sanskaar smile.

"Now you start copy also me??" Sanskaar said smilingly while looking at her who was still busy in smiling.

He smile he smile after a year, that incident which takes his everything. His little mad girl make him smile may be she will be healer of his pain.

"You know I like you but don't tell anyone ok it secret between you and me ok" Sanskaar said pulling her little nose which make her irritate. She rub her little nose imidatly with her little hand.

She live her nose and start pulling his nose with her little finger which make him irritated.

"Doll don't pull my nose it's irritating me" Sanskaar said iritadly rubbing his nose in other hand which make sanvi smile.

Mean time washroom door open ,both shift their gaze towards her. She come out wearing blue plain sari were her wet hair falling till waist which making her beautiful.

She upward her gaze and shock to see sanvi in Sanskaar arm. Sanvi smile seeing her, jumping in his arms while holding his t-shirt.

Swara fastly come towards them but stumbled and fall on Sanskaar. He imidatly wrap his hand around her bare waist were she wrapped hand around his neck while closing her eyes. Feeing his hand on her bare waist Shiver ran from spinal . She open eyes and look towards Sanskaar who was already staring her. First time she looks towards him closely who has dark circles under his eyes. she come into  sense when she felt pull on her hair. She looks down and saw sanvi pulling her hair to get her attention. She immediately get up from Sanskaar saying sorry while avoiding eye contact were Sanskaar also avoid her.

I posted new short story check my profile