part 10

In night
Swara kept the bowl on the table and sat on the sofa, taking Sanvi in ​​the lap.  Swara tries to feed her with spoon, but she immediately turns she face and starts pulling the blouse of the Swara.

"First you drink it," Swara said, moving the spoon again, but Sanvi is the Sanvi.  She turned her face again and shouted loudly to the Swara blouse and started pulling it.

Swara open her blouse and put bre*st in her mouth which she grab immediately and start sucking happily making Swara shook her head seeing her antic.

"You did not drink from my hand but you happily drank with him Why Shona ?? " She said caressing sanvi little hair who was busy fulling her little tummy with her mummas milk.

"Why do you like him? Why are you happy with him? He is not your father, he is not your father, Sahil is your father who is not with us because of him."She said looking at her daughter who was always happy with Sanskaar.

She does not understand why her daughter is attached to this persona.  What did he do with her magic that she is always happy with him?  SHe always went to the hospital, many nurses tried to take her, but she never went with them, but she always tried to go with him.

She looks at her daughter who has slept in her lap.  She did a button on her blouse and kissed her on the head of Sanavi.  She looks towards the cradle which broke in the afternoon due to low quality. 

what do I do now??  I can not buy another cradle because I do not have the money but how will Sanvi sleep ??  I can not make her sleep on the couch  "Tears came out with her eyes.

"I will ask mat from sankaar so we can sleep on the floor" she sadly sign.

She looks at a broken cradle that broke a while ago. She does not have money, so she can afford one side.  Tears are filled in her eyes while remembering something.

Flashback 
Shekhar enters the house after work.  He sits on the couch when Janki brings a glass of water and gives it to him.  Seeing his father, the girl of six and five years happily runs towards the father.

 Shekhar immediately lift six-year-old girl and kissed her cheeks ignoring other girl and her mother who was watching them happily.  The five-year  looked at his father hopping he will call her but his father did not even see it once.

Shekhar forward one big doll to six years girl making her happy.

"Baba well(where) is my doll?" Little five years girl forward her hand towards her father.

" You are not able to get enough of your sister's broken doll, which you want more,? "Her mother shout on her making her finch in fear. She run from there cryingly.

Flashback end

She come into sense listening door opening sound. She looks towards door were her drunken husband enter in the room.

He comes towards them, by which Swara grips her sari tightly in the fist.  He stands in front of them, she looks here and there nervously. she is frightened by thinking that he might not do anything to drunken state . She wakes up from the couch and stays right there.

" My doll " Sanskaar said loudly and about to pic her up from Swara but she hold her hand.

"Shhhh she is sleeping" swara said slowly.
"Sorry"  Sanskaar immediately it finger on his lips.

Swara looks towards Sanskaar who is looking damn cute and handsome in messy hair.

" Is he same arrogant sanskaar ??" question rise in her mind because this Sanskaar looking so innocent.

" why she always sleep early but wake up before me and not letting me sleep in morning" Sanskaar questions her.

"Because she don't drunk like you" Swara roll her eyes seeing time as clock is showing 12MN.

" I want may" Swara said before he said something.

"Why?" He  question throwing coat on couch.

"Cradle is broken so I can't sleep with sanvi on couch" she said.

" My doll will not sleep on the floor,she will sleep with me on bed" he said

"But I don't want" before she said Said something sanskaar drag swara towards the bed. He fall on the bed due to unsteady step.

"Make her sleep here" sanskaar said pointing towards other side.

Swara make her lie beside him and put pillow beside her so she can't fall down.

"I don't want you sleep on this bed because this is Kavita place but I don't want to doll fall from the bed so you can sleep beside her" Sanskaar said putting arm around sanvi and close his eyes.

Swara look towards Sanskaar who was sleeping without removing shoes. She take long breath and goes towards him. She remove his shoes along with socks. She remove his tie which was still hanging on his neck. She cover him  properly and laid beside sanvi.

"What you are giving to sanvi that is sahils right. Just because of you My Sahil don't able to give father love to sanvi" Swara said looking towards Sanskaar with teary eyes who was sleeping peacefully.

Swara open her eyes in midnight feeling tight grip on her waist. She light the lap and looks towards Sanskaar who was sweating bedly while murmuring something. She try to take out his hand from her waist but he tight his grip more.

"Sanskaar" Swara shook him from his shoulder while wincing little in pain.

While feeling the touch on the shoulder, Sanskar opened his eyes and breathed loudly and sat down with the thumbs.  He wipes his sweat that was flowing through his face.

"Are you ok" Swara asked him seeing his state.

"Hmm" he takes out tablets, put on mouth and gulp water in one go. He again lied down and sleep.

Swara just looking at him what he is doing. She think what kind of tablet he is taking middle of the night. But why she care saying this she laid down again and sleep.

To be continued....