part 24

Sanvi opened her eyes twinkling, she looked towards her Mumma who was sleeping keeping hand on her small tummy. She moved her gaze on other side to see her dada who was sleeping on his back while keeping hand on his eyes.

Sanvi turn on her tummy and crawled little. She climbed on Sanskaar and lied down on him keeping head on his chest. Sanskaar struggled but did not opened his eyes.

" Doll how much early you got up??" Sanskaar wrapped his hand around her so she don't fall down.

" Ahhh EEE" Sanvi made sound happily.

" Doll now sleep like a good girl. Dada is sleepy" Sanskaar pat her head but she was all awake completing her sleep.

" Ahh hmm" Sanvi lift her head and sit on his chest. She come towards his face and start giving small small kisses on his face and smiling on herself. Sanskaar smiled seeing her antic.

" So my doll want to play" Sanskaar sat on bed taking support of backboard while holding sanvi. He made her stand on his lap while holding her waist.

" Now tell why my doll got up so early in morning??" Sanskaar kissed her small small nose making her twitch nose.

" Bhh aaa" she made sound throwing her hand upward and kissed his nose and happily jumped on his lap showing her excitement.

" say Dada" Sanskaar brushed his face on her tummy.

" Aaaa" sanvi giggled jumping in his lap feeling ticklish on her tummy. Sanvi bend towards her Mumma and about to catch her hair but Sanskaar hold her hand.

" No doll Mumma sleepy sleepy don't disturb her. Dada and doll do playe playe" Sanskaar spoke in barbiesh voice. He start playing with her finger and clothes. After sometime Sanvi fall asleep.

Sanskaar lied down on bed taking Sanvi on his chest so she can't wake up. Swara start searching Sanvi in sleep through her hand. She come closed to Sanskaar and she wrapped her hand around sanvi while placing head on his shoulder unknowingly.

Swara opened her eyes and looked towards sanvi who was awake and playing with Sanskaar button. Swara looked herself and immediately depart from him. She slowly took Sanvi without disturbing him. 

Swara kissed her cheeks making her smile. She also kissed her cheeks back. Sanvi bend towards her breast to fill her tummy. Swara smiled. She made her lied down on lap and opened her button. Sanvi hold her breast and start sucking moving her leg up and down.

" You know Shona you become so naughty. Your dada spoil you so much" swara ruffled her small hair. Sanvi finished her drinking. Swara closed her button.

Soon door got knocked which made swara come in reality that they are still in Sahil house. She immediately looked towards Sanskaar who was sleeping peacefully.

" Sanskaar plz get up, someone have on door" Swara tried to make him get up.
" So what?? Go and opened the door" Sanskaar got irritated.
" You are not in your house. You are in Sahil house" swara got worried listening knock again on door.
" I know" Sanskaar said annoyingly were swara shake her head unbelievably.
"Sanskaar plz" swara request him.
Sanskaar got up and sit on the bed. He looked towards Sanvi who was sitting in Swara lap. He bend and kissed her cheek were swara looking at him impatiently. Sanskaar got up from the bed.

" Da..... Da..." Sanvi shout on her babiesh voice making Sanskaar jump in happiness. Sanskaar immediately turned and went towards Sanvi.

" What you said doll??" Asked Sanskaar with teary eyes were swara already looking towards her daughter with teary eyes listening first word from her mouth.

" Da.. Da... Da.." sanvi repeatedly said in her own world while giving cute smile.

" I love you so much my doll" Sanskaar immediately took her in arm and kissed her cheek happily.

" You know someone is so jelous" swara gave him glare were he just smrink.

" My daughter making me embrace infront of him" Swara said in mind. Their movement again hot disturb by knock.

Sanskaar walked towards door which made Swara shock before she can reach to him he opened the door which made her stop for a second due to fear.

" How dare you to enters in my house??" Sahil shout from door.

" Ohh I just entered from the your door. You know my wife and daughter was here so how can I sleep in my house that is why I came here in night" Sanskaar smrink making him more angry.

" I will kill you here only. Bodyguard" Sahil shout were Swara immediately hold Sanskaar arm tightly in fear.

" Don't even dare Sahil else my bodyguard kill you who was standing instead of your guard" Sanskaar smrink making Sahil shock.

" I  am taking m..."

" Da... Da" Sanvi intrupted Sanskaar.

" Haa doll" Sanskaar looked towards Sanvi. Sanskaar about to talk again but sanvi again called him.

" Haa my baby we are going. First let me tell this bad uncle something" Sanskaar kissed her cheek.

" I am taking my daughter and  my wife ( pulling swara towards him through her waist) if you tried to stop me then you will see my wrost. One more thing don't even try to come near my wife" Sanskaar said angrily were Sanvi clapped her hand without knowing any word.

" Swara is mi"

"Don't even dare" Sanskaar angrily showed his finger. He hold Swara hand and walked outside. Trio sit in the car were Sanvi in Swara lap.

" What happened to me?? I don't even felt bed when I was coming with Sanskaar like I felt yesterday" swara again battled between heart and mind.

Sanskaar park his car infront of their house. Both come down from car but Swara stopped infront of house, her legs not ready to walk forward. Her eyes filled with tears.

" What happened?? " Sanskaar asked

" Mom dad will  hate me " Swara lowered her eyes were tears rolled down from her eyes.

" They don't know anything" Sanskaar walked forward.

" You did not told them" asked Swara innocently walking behind her.

" No, I know they will not think wrong about you but I don't want them think " Sanskaar said.

" Thanks you" Swara said were swara remain silent.
To be continued..