part 30

I posted new story "My Unwanted Wife 2" 
check my profile and follow me to know about my updates.

Let's start...

Swara looked towards clock being impatient, arrow hit with 12MN. Swara sat on bed and bend towards Sanskaar carefully as Sanvi is sleeping middle of them.

" Happy birthday Sanskaar" she wisperd slowly in his ear and hurriedly peck on his lips getting shy.

"What is this wifey??, if you kissed me properly I will be more happy getting my gift" Sanskaar winked at her making her shy.

" You already wake up then why you are pretended to be sleep???" Swara asked him with fake angry.

" Then how I got to know that my wife doing naughty things after her husband sleep" Sanskaar winked at her making swara blush.

" Shut up Sanskaar" swara said. Sanskaar got up from the bed and went towards her.

" Thank you wishing me first" He kissed her cupping her face were she responded his kiss, getting out of breath he broke the kiss. Swara blushed tucking hair behind the ear.

" I am coming drinking water, you sleep" he kissed her forehead, swara nodes her head. Sanskaar went from there.

" Arre water already have here( shaking her head) may be he did not saw" Swara sign looking towards the bottle which was full.

" It's good only he went" Swara smiled and got up from the bed. She went towards the cupboard and removed box and placed on table. She removed cake from box which she specifically made from her hand. She Smilingly put candle on them.

" Why Sanskaar taking so much time to come?? I should check" Swara thought and got up to check him outside but cried sound encoched not finding her dada and Mumma. Swara hurriedly went towards Sanvi.

" My baby woke up to wish dada??" Swara took her in arm. Sanvi immediately placed her head on her chest placing thump in mouth while sobbing.

****

" Thank you Sanskaar fullfilling my wish that I want to wish you at 12MN" Kavita hugged him.

" Sorry" Kavita depart feeling sorry.

" It's ok Kavita, anything for you" Sanskaar hugged her back making her happy.

" I think I should go now" Sanskaar smiled and come in his room.

*******
" Da...da" Sanvi lifted her head from Swara chest and learning toward Sanskaar direction.

" Why my baby doll got up??" Sanskaar goes other side and took Sanvi and kissed her cheek making her happy.

" Where you stuck this much time?" Swara got up from the bed and brought cake. She sat beside Sanskaar placing cake infront of him.

" Haa wo actually I listened some sound so I thought may someone enter in our house that why I went to saw but it was cat" Sanskaar explained himself.

" Why you made this cake swara?? Your wishes enough for me" Sanskaar said.

" I did for my hubby you have any problem??" swara rolled her eyes and lighten the candle.