part 9

Sunray peeped into the room to disturb sanskaar sleep.  Sanskar opened his eyes with great difficulty.  He hold his head which is causing pain due to hangover last night.  He sits on the bed taking support of the backboard.

"I think I drank to much last night" he thought himself.

"But I don't remember anything" he thought trying to remember yesterday night.

"Swara" he shout top of the voice.

"Ma'am Sanskaar sir calling you" servent said to the swara who was preparing in the morning breakfast.

"Now what has happened to your sir ??" swara said irritatedly while washing hand. L
Why did you call me ??  "Swara went to the him and asked angerily.
"Bring me Lemmon juice" sankaar order pressing his head with finger.

"Bring yourself" saying this swara about to go but her hand got pulled which make her fall on Sanskaar.

"Repeat again" Sanskaar order dangerously looking into her eyes who was resting both hand on his shoulder to prevent to get more close.

"Wo..wo" word not comming out from her mouth feeing his cold finger on her bare waist.

"Now what happened ?? Just repeat what you are told me before" he pulled her little closer making her more nervous.

"Le.a..ve m.e" swara stammered due to their closeness.

"I think you forget your line" sankaar make hair stand behind her ear were she close her due to his touch.

"Sorry I am bringing" she said trying to free herself from his grip.

Sanskaar live her seeing tear which escaped from her hazel eyes. Swara immediately run from there while breathing heavily.

"I don't know what he think himself, always tries to touch me. Last night he was telling his fake innocence, saying sorry but I know this kindl of men.. feeling like to kill him adding poison in this juice" swara thought in mind while making juice.

She sends lemon juice from servient hand.  After drinking, the rites look better.  He keeps his head behind, the little glimpse comes last night with his father in front of his eyes.
Sanskaar pov
"I never thought that dad, you will leave our family with me on that day," he said thinking about his past and said.
Flashback
Sanskaar standing in the hall stood broken in front of his family.  But everyone was watching him with hatred.  He had just come from jail, because his father had released him from jail with the power of his money.

I have released you from prison because of our reputation, which  doesn't means that you will be here " his bade Papa order.
He was tired of giving his himself. Therefore, he did not say anything, he move towards the door and if he stopped, he would have always felt disgust in his eyes.
Today, she was missing her mother very much, who always stood up for him, whatever it was.  His eyes were rolled away with tears, remembering his mother.
About his father he never except from him as his father always busy with his brother to expand more business that doesn't mean he didn't love his father. He love his father but not as love his mother.
He does not know whether his father loves him or not.  His father supports him but not like his mother, till now he did not say any words to him, he is just running behind his brother, so he has no hope from his father that he will accompany him.

"Sankaar stop" his father voice come from behind when he about to step out from the door.

Sanskar turned towards his father who was looking at him, looking at his father standing there, wondering what he was going to say.  There was little peace in his heart that till now his father had not said anything bad, but now he will have to listen to his father.