part 23

" I don't know why am I thinking about Sanskaar?? This going to happen one day but why its hurting me?? " Swara standing near the window paying with her mangalsutra while thinking about Sanskaar. It was dark outside.

" What mom and Dad  thinking about me after knowing?? They will hate me" tears rolled down from her eyes thinking about them. Suddenly light went off.

" What happened to this light??" Swara walked towards the bed in darkness and sat beside Sanvi as she sleeping on bed. She want to go out but she stopped because of Sanvi. After 10min someone knock the door.

" Who is there??" Asked Swara getting little worried thinking who have in door but she did not get any response.

She slowly opened the door before she can understand someone put hand on her mouth and came inside along with her. He pinned her to door and closed the door were his hand still  on her mouth. She struggles to free herself but he was so Stong.

Soon light come reveling the face of that person. Swara widened eyes seeing Sanskaar infront of her eyes. She blinked her eyes several times to confirm herself. Her heart feels with sudden happiness she about to hug him but realised Sanskaar came in Sahil house. Sanskaar removed hand from her mouth.

" What are you doing here Sanskaar?? What if Sahil see you here?? He told his men to kill if you see near this house" Swara asked being worried.

" You also want this right?? Then why are you showing your this fake concern??" Sanskaar said angrily, swara eyes got teary unknowingly tears flowed from her eyes.

" Don't waste your this fake tears, I will not  melt" Sanskaar walked towards Sanvi who was just opened her eyes. She about to cry but Sanskaar immediately took her in arm.

" So My doll nini (sleep) got complete??" Sanvi placed head on his chest and struggled rubbing her eyes. she is cranky as she just got up from the sleep. Sanskaar just rubbed her back.

Someone knocked the door making swara panicked. She immediately went towards Sanskaar.

" Sanskaar Someone come, plz give sanvi to me and hide somewhere" Swara tried to take sanvi from Sanskaar. Sanvi clutched Sanskaar  shirt tightly in fist and hide her face in his chest.

" I am not going to hide anywhere, let do him what ever he want" Sanskaar said stornbonly.

" Sanskaar why don't you understand?? He will kill you." Swara hold his had were Tears flowed down from her eyes.

" I am going to die not you and Why do you even care?? You want this only na" Sanskaar jerked her hand.

" I don't know why I care for you but I don't want anything happens to you. Just hide somewhere plz. You have sanvi promise" Swara peld him joining hand infront of him.

" Dada coming ok" Sanskaar kissed sanvi cheeks and gave her to Swara. He angrily glare Swara and hide in balcony. Swara closed her eyes in relief. Swara went and opened the door.

" Swara why you took this much time to opened door??" Sahil asked entering inside the room. He placed food tray on bed.

" Wo I was feeding sanvi" Swara clearly lied. Her heart beating fast thinking about Sanskaar.

" Leave it. You sit here" Sahil hold Swara hand and made her on bed. He also sit beside her. He tried to take Sanvi from Swara but sanvi jerk his hand and hide herself in mother embrace.

"It's ok may be I unknown person that is why she don't want to come to me" he smiled but Swara just remained silent.

" I am sorry Swara saying bulshit about you. I got mad that time and I lost my temper. I am so sorry Swara plz forgive me" Sahil said with teary eyes.