part 21

Sanskaar working on the laptop while sitting on couch were Swara trying to make Sanvi sleep but she is not ready to sleep. She again and again crawling on bed to go to Sanskaar.

" Shona you become so naughty, now sleep like a good girl" Swara showed her big eyes. Sanvi immediately put fingers in mouth and shout in baby voice looking towards Sanskaar.

" Now you will complaint him against me" Swara pulling Sanvi hand from her mouth which made Sanvi more shout.

Listening her shout Sanskaar looked towards Sanvi who was sitting on bed taking support of her mother. Seeing him she smiled clapping her hand. Sanskaar closed the laptop and walked towards table. He opened the door and took some tablet.

Swara looked towards him thinking what type of tablet he is taking as she kept his table in second drower. Sanskaar sat on bed were Sanvi immediately crawled towards him and tried to stand on his lap. Sanskaar hold her and made her stand who made her smile.

Sanvi looked towards Swara and Smiled. Swara glared her. Sanvi immediately hide her face in Sanskaar neck while giggling. She again peep from Sanskaar neck and looked towards Swara to know whether she is looking at her or not. She again giggled and hide herself which made Swara smile looking at her daughter.

" Why Mumma showing her big eyes to my doll??" Sanskaar kissed Sanvi cheeks. Sanvi did not understand anything. She just clap her hand.

" She getting naughty day by day and top of that you giving her company who make her more naughty so I have to little strict to her" Swara said rolling her eyes.

" She is so small" Sanskaar said which he received glare.

" What I did?? I just said she is small" Sanskaar justify himself.

One month pass
"Sanskaar don't be nervous you will crack the deal" Sujata said assuring his son who is so nervous. They are having there breakfast.

" Mom it's my dream project and more of that if we loss this we will face huge loss and financial crises" Sanskaar said taking long breath.

" Don't worry we are always with you so don't take any tension just give your best" Ram said with smiled.

" Swara what happened?? Why are you not having your breakfast??" Ram asked Swara who was playing with breakfast thinking something.

" She is worried for Sanskaar and it's common for every wife" Sujata said smilingly were Swara just gave her fake smile. They finished their breakfast.

" Swara bring sweet curd from kitchen and make him eat" Sujata smiled. Swara went in the kitchen and bring curd. She made him eat and prayed something in heart. Sanvi opened her mouth seeing her dada. Swara made her eat little.

" Doll give dada best of luck" Sanskaar forward his cheek towards Sanvi who was in his arm. Sanvi immediately kiss his cheek and she also got kiss from his dada.

" I don't know from morning I am getting bad vibe. I don't know if I did wrong or right. Plz help me god" Swara fold her hand infront of God. She comes infront of Sanskaar.

" Sanskaar can I come with you in office if you don't have any problem" Swara asked him nervously.

"What need of asking?? You are my wife so it's also belong to you" Sanskaar gave her warm smile were Swara just nod her head.

Sanskaar took blessing from Ram and Sujata. Sanskaar and Swara went in office with Sanvi.

Trio entered in the office. Sanskaar told Swara to sat her on couch till then he will removing pendrive from locker. He took key from pocket and opened locker. He type password and one more door opened . Sweat form in his head. He called loudly his PA.

" Who entered in my cabin??" Sanskaar shout on his PA.

" No one sir but what happened sir??" PA asked him shivering as he first time seeing like this.

" Sanskaar what happened?? Why are you shouting??" Swara asked Sanskaar worriedly while trying to calm sanvi who was crying listening Sanskaar shout.

" I yesterday put pendrive here but now it is not there" Sanskaar said not knowing what to do.

" But sir you only have key and know password" PA said worriedly.

" First you calm down and drink water" Swara made him sit on chair and gave him water. He tried to refused but she forcefully made him drink.

" May you put some other place just tried to remember" Swara said trying to calm him.

" No I clearly remember I put here only" he said holding his head in both hand.

" Now what will do sir??" PA asked him worried.

" We lost this deal" tear fall from Sanskaar eyes.

" Sir can't we do anything??" PA asked him. He felt bad for his boss as he never seen him like this. He is arrogant for outsider but for his staff he always calm. He is not friendly with them but he never shouted on them without any reason. He always help his staff financially in emergency.

" How much time remain for meeting??" Asked Swara worriedly.

" Ma'am two hours" Said PA. Sadly.
" Sanskaar we have still 2 hours. We can make presentation again" Swara hold his shoulder.

" No we can't make that presentation in two hours" Sanskaar said losing his hope.

" No Sanskaar you can do it. You can't give up before trying. Atleast we can try. You know all about deal. We will do presentation shortcut but while explaining you elaborate them properly" Swara ensure him through holding his hand tightly.

" Yes sir we can try our best. rest on God atleast we will never regret we don't even try" PA said.

" He saying right Sanskaar. I will also help you. I don't have to much experience but I work in company for 8 month when I was pregnant with Sanvi so I know little. Now get up" Swara said.

"You both are saying right. I can't lose my hope" Sanskaar got up from the chair.

" Sanvi your dada want help of your Mumma so you do playe playe here ok" Swara kiss her head and put Sanvi on floor. She put mat on floor and made her sit on it. She put many toys around her which Sanskaar brought for her.

All start working on it. Other staff also help him. One thing he got to know that he getting fruit of behaving good with staff as all staff helping him like a family.

And he got to know about his wife. She is topper in her class and good knowledge of buisness. They complete presentation which made Sanskaar little confident. All wished Sanskaar and went out.

"Thank you Swara helping me" Sanskaar hug swara making her shock. Sudden her heart start beating faster. She don't know what to do. She gain some courage and hesitantly hug him back. Feeling her hand on his back, he realised. He immediately broke the hug and murmured sorry.

" It's ok and best of luck" Swara gave him small smile.
" Thank you" Sanskaar said giving her small smile. Sanskaar went towards Sanvi and pic her in arm who was busy to pull her doll hair.

" Now give dada two big good luck kiss" he kissed sanvi cheeks. He forward his both cheek one by one and as a Dada's girl she gave him kisses.

He gave Sanvi to Swara and bye them. Swara looked retiring figure of Sanskaar and got restless unknown reason.

" Nothing will happen Swara" she tried to make her heart calm.

To be continued