part 36

" not getting sleep??" Asked swara hugging Sanskaar from back who was standing near window staring outside.

"Hope tomorrow all go good, I just want to finish that Sahil chapter" Sanskaar told long breath and hold swara hand and interwined his finger with her and kiss it.

" Don't worry all will go good" swara placed kiss on his back and rest head on her back. Sanskaar pulled swara infront of her. Swara encircled hand around his neck.

" Hmm" Sanskaar kissed her forehead were swara smiled.

" If you don't getting sleep then we have another work which we can do" swara said huskily.

" Don't you think my wife getting bold day by day" Sanskaar bite her earlobe pulling towards him.

" This is effect of shameless company" swara said dramatically.

" Let me show you how much you have shameless company" Sanskaar pic swara in arm and placed on couched. He come on her and they made love.

*******
" Best of luck Sanskaar" Sahil said smrinking before entering in the meeting room,  remembering how Kavita gave Sanskaar presentation.

" This luck you want more then me, so keep it yourself" Sanskaar smrink.

" Let's see" sahil said attitudly.

Meeting start, all gave presentation were Sahil got shock listening Sanskaar presentation but he was confident that he will get deal but Sanskaar won deal making Sahil shock. He don't even able to get up from the chair as he loss his company and house. Alll went from there congratulating Sanskaar.

" So how was the suprised??" Sanskaar smrink.

" You can't do with me, how can this happen? I knew your every detail of presentation and deal. Then How??" Sahil shout madly.

" Not so Sorry My ex boyfriend, I given you wrong information" Kavita entered inside making Sahil shock.

" And I only told Sanskaar that you buy that dealer giving money" Kavita smrink.

" I buy that dealer giving more money" Sanskaar wink at Sahil making him more angry.

" How can you do this to me Kavita??" Sahil shout on her.

" I can't give Sanskaar past two years which he suffer because of us and I am getting my punishment blindly believing you in love and i accepting my punishment but how can I leave you like this so help him to destroyed you, atleast  my guilt less 1%" Kavita smrink but still tears present in her eyes.

" And for your kind information your father lied to you that Ram uncle insults your father without reason and your mother Don't left your father because of he don't have money but she got to know that your father cheating on her" Kavita said making Sahil shock reviling one more truth.

" You are lieing Kavita, I don't believe you" Sahil shout.

" This is truth Sahil, I don't leave your dad because of money. I wanted to take you with me but he threaten me if I will take you he will kill my family" Sahil mother entered inside, tears rolling from her eyes.

" I never knew he will make you like this"  Sahil mother more cried.

" You are lieing maa" Sahil said not wanted to believe her.

" this is the truth Sahil" Sahil mother said. 

" Your father lied to you, I handover him to police as he tried to molested one staff and other also complaint about him" Ram said.

Sahil father entered inside were police holding him. " Sahil tell police to leave me, this Sanskaar told them to arrest me without any reason" Sahil father tried to free himself from police clutch.

" Dad plz tell me truth you lied to me that Ram Maheshwari insult you without reason. I lost everything, our house, company but i didn't want to loose you. Plz tell me" asked sahil his father.

" How can you loose everything Sahil, if you don't have money then how you will able to free me from jail. Are you mad??" Sahil father shout on him.

" I asked you something dad??" Sahil asked him.

" Yes I lied to you. I am enjoying there, I also getting good money from there creating wrong entry in account but this Ram catch me with staff and insult me. I wanted revenge from this Ram so i used you. what is your use now if you don't have anything??" Sahil father shout getting mad on him without realising what he said.

Sahil went all numb, he stumbled back. whom he did this much but he just used him for wrong revenge, tears rolled down from her eyes. Sahil mother hold him but he removed her hand.

" Plz arrest me " only word come in his mouth. He did not looked towards anything as he feeling shame on himself. He is feeling like just run away from everyone and hide himself so no one can able to see him.

" Plz forgive me if possible"  hardly word come out from his mouth, infront of Sanskaar. He walked behind police. Kavita also went with them. 
****
In police station
" Sir there is no mistake of Kavita, I blackmailed her that if she will not do what I said then I will kill her" Sahil said looking towards Kavita who was looking at him surprisingly as he never say anything like this.

" I know you really loved me but still I used you for my benifit. I will not ask forgiveness as I don't deserve it " Sahil walked away from there, tears  formed in Kavita eyes. She never see him broken like this but he deserve it.

" Without him and rising child without marriage is going to be very tough but I will accept as my punishment" Kavita wiped her tears and went from there.
****

Precap: Last part (already written)