part 33

" Sanskaar please get up" Swara tried to woke up Sanskaar who was hugging her were they are covered in single sheet but Sanskaar did not move a bit.

" Sanskaar you have to go home" swara peck her on his cheeks and took mobile from side to see the time. It is 7 in the morning.

" Swara plz just let me sleep and you also sleep" Sanskaar murmured in sleepy voice and  hide face in her neck, pulling more colse to him.

" Sanskaar don't behave like a kid, if you are sleepy, go  home and sleep" swara tried to make him understand as she don't want Kavita to dought on him.

" But I will not get this warmness " Sanskaar said opening his sleepy eyes. He pecked her lips, making her blush.

" Don't do any drama Sanskaar" swara  pushed Sanskaar blushingly as he was roming on her bare body and she knows if she will lost in his touch she will not able to Stop herself.

Swara about to get up but Sanskaar pulled her towards him, making her fall on him. He wrapped hand around her waist and tuck her hair behind the ear which was come on her face.

" Sanskaar leave me" swara struggled.

" Plz atleast give me cup of tea" Sanskaar demand.

" Ok but first let me fresh" swara sign and got up from him, she about to grab her sari which was lying beside her but Sanskaar hold her hand.

" No fresh and all, first give me tea and no need to wear saree" swara widened her eyes listening him.

" No need of wild thinking wify, you wear my shirt and go. I don't want to waste my time" Sanskaar winked at her.

" It is short, I will not wear" swara said angrily.

" ok I will not go home and if Kavita got dought on me then I don't know" Sanskaar forward his shirt towards her and sign her to take shirt.

"Blackmailer" Swara angrily took shirt and glare him. Sanskaar gave her toothy smile. Swara wears his shirt. She stand  but again sat down covering till her waist with bedsheet as shirt hardly covering her thighs.

" Sanskaar give my Sari" swara said angrily who smiling naughtly.

" You are looking so hot Mrs Maheshwari and why you are hiding yourself when I already saw you nake" Sanskaar goes close to her and huskily wisperd in ear.

" Just shut up" swara immediately got up from and run from there.

In kitchen
" I know he purposely made me wear his shirt" She again and again pulling shirt down while making tea.

" Sanskaar" She gapesd feeling her shirt getting uplift. Sanskaar touching her things sensually making her lose control. He made her turn were she was breathing heavily. He opened her buttons.

"Sanskaar what are you doing??" Swara asked him controlling her moans.

" I will not get chance in home to see my wife in my shirt so I don't want to leave chance" he said kissing her neck.

" Sanskaar you will get late" swara said controlling her breath.

" I don't care" he placed his lips on her, pulling her more close were swara hand moved towards his hair and start kissing him back, they kissed each other hard, getting out of breath they broke the kiss.

" Swara don't Stop me, I will not able to control myself" Sanskaar off the gas and picked her in arm and went in hall. He placed on sofa and come upon her. They made love.

****
Sanskaar, kavita, Sujata having lunch on the dinning table were Sanskaar continuesly yawning due to lack of sleep.

" What happened Sanskaar?? Is meeting  went too long??" Kavita asked seeing his continuesly yawning.

" Yes, it really went too long, I did not able to control myself" Sanskaar said without thinking. Sujata coughed listing Sanskaar answer.

" What are saying??" Kavita asked him which made Sanskaar realised what he said.

" In sleep I don't know what I am saying" Sanskaar looked towards her mother who was giggling making him embrace.
****

"Why you are again come back??" Asked Kavita following swara who was entered in the house taking sanvi.

" It's my husband house" Said swara without giving her attention.

" He didn't love you" Kavita said.

" But in paper we are still husband and wife" swara looked towards her and again walked and went into room.

" I don't want your husband, I will get what I want and go" Kavita said in mind and smrink.

Swara come into the room and looked towards Sanskaar who was working on the laptop. Sanvi looked towards her dada and shout.

" Dada" she start wingeling in swara arm to let her down. Swara kept her on ground and hold her hand. She start hurriedly taking her unsteady step further. Sanskaar smiled seeing her. He took her in arm and kissed her cheek.

" My both possessive wife and daughter come??" Sanskaar pulled swara in embrace and kissed her forehead.

" I can't trust that Kavita" swara made angry face and hugged him.
*****
" Kavita can I get your phone?? actually I want to call Atul. I left my phone in room and I don't want to go in room. You know na reason" Sanskaar said sadly.

" But call here only, actually I am waiting for one call" Said Kavita.

" Ok don't worry" Sanskaar gave her smile. Kavita unlock her mobile and gave. Sanskaar  tried to call but did not connect.

" I think he is out of network, I will leave him massage" Sanskaar send msg and gave back mobile.

" Let's go to the terrace, you and me" Sanskaar hold her hand.

" No Sanskaar not now" Kavita gave him fake smile.

" Plz Kavita, you keep this mobile here and come with me" Sanskaar dragged her outside.

" But my mobile??" Kavita tried to protest.

" Kavita no one stole your mobile and it has passward don't worry" Sanskaar gave her smile and again drag her.
******
Swara entered in the Kavita room and took her mobile. She unlocked mobile seeing password which was sent by Sanskaar. She checked her photos and massages.
To be continued.