part 20

Sunray entered in the room which directly hit on Swara making her wake up from sleep. She opened eyes and looked towards her daughter who was sleeping hugging her father. She realised that Sanskaar wrapped his one hand  around her were her head still on his chest. She tried to came out from his grip.

" Ma'am don't wake up him, he was waking up whole night as I came to see Sanvi two three times in the night. I told him to wake you up and tell to sleep on couch but he denied as he don't want to woke you up" Nurse said giving her beautiful smile were swara just gave her fake smile.

She looked towards his face who was sleeping. His face was looking tired but still innocent reflecting on his face, his Messy hair falling on his head looking handsome.

"Who you are Sanskaar?? Why are you care us? Why are you making difficult for me?? I never able to forget what you done to my Sanvi but how can I forget what you done with Kavita?? One side you are good and other side your past. Why are you making me confuse Sanskaar?? "  Tears slips from her eyes.

His sleep got disturb as Sanvi moved in sleep. He opened his eyes and looked towards Sanvi, he got relief seeing her fine. He looked towards swara who was staring him with moist eyes.

" Sanvi is fine no need of worry" he wiped her tears, she comes into sense when his hand touched with her cheeks.

She just node her head and immediately removed head from his chest without looking at him. She got up from the bed. She about to go but Sanskaar hold her hand. She stopped but did not turn.

" You don't need to feel any guilty as you are her mother but next time don't do anything which affects Doll. You want to punish me you can as I have no problem" Sanskaar left her hand. Swara did not looked towards him, she felt more guilty because of her Sanvi had suffer. And Sanskaar?? His caring nature still rising questions on herself. She left from there.

She was waking while engrossing thoughts but someone pulled her side making her scare. She was about to shout but seeing that person she became calm down but anger still visible in her eyes.

" Why you come her now to see my daughter die or not??" Swara asked him while greeted her teath. She angrily removed his hand.

" I am sorry Swara but what can I do?? I can't able to forget Kavita condition. I want to punish Sanskaar" Sahil emotionally said.

" I also want justice for Kavita but not any cost of my daughter life Sahil" Swara said with moist eyes.

" I am sorry Swara" Sahil tried to cup her face but Swara shook his hand and look away.

" You don't even asked wellbeing of Sanvi" Swara smiled sadly thinking about Sanskaar.

" I am about to ask you but you don't let me and tell me Kavita also someone daughter. He did such crime and you will not punished him??" Sahil said emotionally.

" Plz Sahil don't made me remind again and again. If he is culprit he will get punishment" Swara walked from there fighting from her inner tumor.

" My doll no no crying. See dada" Sanskaar tried to make her face towards him who was crying as Nurse trying to remove cannula ( which through saline flowing in veins) from her hand.

" This big didi making my doll crayi crayi na.  Dada will beat bad didi ok" Sanskaar pat sanvi back as she was crying hiding herself in his chest. Nurse smile seeing them. Nurse went from there doing her work.

Sanskaar got up from the bed and take Sanvi near the window were Sanvi was sobing resting her head on his chest while clutching his shirt.

" See see bird are doing flaye flaye" Sanskaar point out towards the birds who is flying. Sanvi lifted her head and look towards bird and start watching them while putting her thumb in her mouth. She again hide her face in his chest. Sanskaar felt sad, seeing her non smiling face.