Chapter 3

Javi's POV:

I can't take it anymore, I want Mr Cuddles, he'll make me feel better.

My body suddenly took the initiative to stand and quickly ran off to go to the bathroom as I excused myself.

Of course I didn't forget to bring my bag with me,

I am pretty sure I am having a mental breakdown.

When I finally reached the bathroom, I went in and sat on the small round rug on the floor.

I didn't even bother to see if the door was fully closed, I just wanted to be in little space right now to make me feel slightly better.

In my bag, I took out my paci (pacifier) and Mr. Cuddles, can't forget about Mr. Cuddles.

I immediately started sucking on my paci then hugged Mr Cuddles to calm me down.

I tried to cry as silently as I could.

How am I going to tell her now? That big meanie won't even let me go near her. He even made a boo boo (a wound/bruise) on my knee! He's so mean!

I cried more and tried to calm myself so I can go back out there.

But I didn't want to, I'd rather be here with Mr Cuddles than force myself to be big (be in big space/be out in little space.) just to be harassed by that meanie and feel left out...

I just wanted to tell her already so I can finally have a caregiver and be free to be Little around her.

But I guess that day isn't today...

I let out a sad sigh and tried to ease my crying.

I closed my eyes and hugged Mr Cuddles tighter.

Sorry for getting you wet with my ugly tears Mr Cuddles...

I put my face further on Mr Cuddles chest, trying to seek comfort.

T~T

When I was too busy crying, I didn't notice or hear the footsteps that was coming nearer in my direction.

"Kid?" I heard a voice call out.

I removed my face from Mr Cuddle's chest and opened my eyes wide.

A gasp quickly went out of my mouth as I didn't have time to react quickly and go back to big space.

Oh no..

The door was slowly getting opened and I didn't know what to do.

I just sat there, not knowing what my next move will be, or what will happen next.

My eyes were still wide as I remain in my headspace.

O∆O

Caleb's POV

I heard him gasp, It kinda sounded really cute-

Wait- what the fuck did I just say?

I shook my head to get my mind straight and focus on what I was supposed to be doing.

And I also made sure that I open the door slowly in order not to scare him.

°

°

°

When I opened the door, I saw him sucking on a pacifier and hugging a teddy bear, looking at me wide eyed.

I was a little bit startled of what I witnessed, to be honest.

I looked back at him, also wide eyed.

He had a flushed face, tear stained cheeks and innocent eyes that were puffy, probably because of crying.

He actually looks adorable right now..

He was still looking at me with those widen puffy eyes of his, not moving.

When I finally snapped back to reality, My eyes widen at realizing of what was I thinking off and became slightly flustered.

When I finally got my mind to work properly, I remembered that he must have been crying and I planned to comfort him.

Wait- I planned to do that?..

I then acted quickly, didn't even get the chance to rethink my actions, and start to get near him.

He panicked and grabbed all of his things very quickly and shoved them in his bag.

He dashed passed me and ran to the door.

"B-bye K-katja!" He shouted as he went out of the door, running to who knows where.

I stood there in shock.

What just happened? Why was he hugging a stuffed animal and sucking on a pacifier in our bathroom? And why did I even try to comfort him?

Many question came into mind as tried to find an answers to all my questions.

But I got nothing.

I tried to get over my shock and went back to the kitchen.

I first got my sodas and went back to Katja.

When I got back to Katja, I sat back down on my original spot.

"Want some?" I offered,

"Yes, please" She said quietly, eyes still focused on the tv.

Did she even noticed that her boyfriend left?

I gave her the other one and I drank mine.

Was he a Little? Does Katja even know? Does he have a caregiver? Why was he crying in the bathroom?

"Hey Caleb!" I snapped out of my thoughts when Katja screamed at me.

"What?!" I snapped back.

She looked at me with curiosity.

"What's got you thinking deep? You're never like that."

I sighed. "It's nothing. Just thinking about some advantages I can do to our next basketball game" I made up an excuse.

She hummed, unsure if she should believe me or not, but she just shrugged it off and let me be.

The questions on my mind came back again and it's starting to really bother me.

And when I couldn't take it anymore, I asked Katja,

"Hey Katja, Can I ask you something?"

She looked away from the tv and looked at me again with concern. "Sure. What's up?"

I sat my soda down the coffee table and asked "Did you know that your boyfriend is a Little?"

She frowned at me. "What's that?"

Oh, so she doesn't know.

"Oh, no its nothing." I took back what I said.

She then looked at me weirdly

"You're acting weird, everything okay?"

I looked up at the ceiling, bringing my hands behind my head, resting on it. "Yeah, I'm good"

She didn't say anything after that.

I can't stop thinking about that kid, He's so cute.

But his little heart will just get crushed by my sister someday.

I feel really bad about it now.. kind of..

•-•