Chapter 6

Javi's POV:

*Beep beep beep beep*

I jolted up at the sound that keeps ringing in my ears and accidentally threw Mr Cuddles.

I look around panicking, trying to find the source of the sound.

*Beep beep beep beep*

I look towards my nightstand and see my phone blaring that really obnoxious ringing.

A tired groan came out of my mouth as I grabbed my phone and turned the alarm off.

When I finally turned off the alarm. I looked at the time, squinting my eyes because of the bright light of my phone.

7:01am

I groaned once more.

Too earlyyyy- but I need to get up.

I got out of bed, because I won't be able to fall asleep again because I'm already awake.

Crouching down, I picked up Mr. Cuddles off the floor and brought him back up.

"Sorry, Mr Cuddles for throwing you.." I yawned as I said that, sitting him up on the bed,

I walked down the stairs and slowly approached the kitchen while rubbing the sleep off my eyes.

I don't seem to be in little space right now, so it's safe to say that I can cook breakfast.

Hmm, I'll just cook eggs for now.

I got some eggs out of the fridge so I can make some fried eggs.

As I started cooking, my mind seemed to wander off and thought about Katja again.

I then started to worry that she might not accept me, and even break up with me if I told her that I was a Little.

"Ouch!" I yelled as I immediately held my hand, hissing in pain.

I felt a burning sensation on my hand and it felt really painful.

Why am I so clumsy-

While panicking, I went to the sink and almost immediately put my hands under the flowing water that is coming out of the tap.

As I did that, I thought of what happened.

I think I may have put my hand way too close to the frying pan when I was about to separate the two parts of the crack egg..

I suddenly feel my eyes getting wet from tears.

Crying again over a small matter?

No no, pull yourself together, Javi! Big boys don't cry, and I'm a big boy right now.

I tried to calming myself as I walked back to the stove.

The egg was still cooking but the cracked shells were still in it.. accidentally dropping them in it before when I got burnt.

I stared disapprovingly at the egg.

I grabbed the pan and threw the disappointment into the trash bin.

What a waste of food.. I even got a bruise for cooking a freaking egg, AN EGG. I swear I couldn't get any clumsier.

-_-

Y'know what, I'll just eat outside. Why not.

I went upstairs to my room to get my clothes ready. I picked out a gray hoodie and some black jeans.

Putting them on top of the bed, I went out with my towel to go shower.

After showering, I walked to my sink and looked at myself in the mirror for a second.

I kinda feel disappointed.. Carson and Daniel were much cuter than me...

°~°

I focus back to what I was suppose to do and opened the mirror cupboard to see some medicine and bandages.

After sighing, I took out a little band-aid and sticked it on my would. It didn't cover the whole wound considering it was only a small band-aid. But it's whatever.

I went back to my room to get changed.

When I was done changing, I looked at myself in the mirror.

I think a cute beanie would fit this look..

uh-huh

I grabbed my white beanie and wore it.

It looked kinda cute I guess..

After checking myself out, making sure I looked okay, I finally went out of the house.

A calm sigh escaped my lips as I walked along the pavement, liking how the cool morning breeze would just brush through my face, making me slightly feel tingly.

I take a look around to see people jogging, and birds flying away with the wind, landing on a tree branch as they sang merrily.

A smile slowly crept on my face.

What a good morning...

I know a cafe near here so I went ahead and walked there. It's kind of far, but I don't mind having a long walk with myself so I'm mostly okay with it.

As I was peacefully walking, I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

The air seems so refreshing in the mornings, It feels so relaxing to just walk around and take in the fresh air.

I smiled to myself.

I should probably take morning walks more often.

^~^