Chapter 12

Javi's POV

What's he talking about? I'm confused.. but also interested.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, interested in what it might be.

"You're in need of a caregiver, right?"

I look at him, slightly fazed.

"What makes you say that?" I said, raising an eye brow.

"Well, it's kinda obvious because of your lack of manners while in little space, you don't have any rules to help you learn since you don't have a caregiver to give you rules," He started, and slightly glared at me.

I shiver a bit at his glare and looked down embarrassed, remembering the earlier events.

"-You also need care and attention. You need someone to take care of you when you go to little space so you don't get hurt in any way," He said, then looked at my hand.

At first I wondered what he was looking at so I tilted my head to the side slightly, giving him a confused look.

Then I remembered about the visible bruise in my hand and looked at it. My eyes widen in realisation.

I tried to cover it with my other hand and looked away from him shyly, my cheeks dusted with pink.

I saw him looking at me from the side of my eye and then he continued, "-And by what I meant by attention, is that you need someone to show you they love you and they want to care for you. That's the most important thing you need as a little."

I looked up at him.

"A-and why are you telling me all this, again?" I asked, stuttering.

"What I am trying to say is that, you need a caregiver." He said, seriously.

I looked at him for a moment and slowly looked down with a sad expression, I knew I was missing something while in little space.. I felt empty, and alone. But I know I can't just tell Katja right away and rush her with this. I don't even know if she'll accept it..

≠^≠

Caleb's POV

I haven't asked him yet but I will do it.

My heart was beating so fast, my breathing getting uneasy but I stayed calm in the outside. I tried to breathe more properly as I wait for him to speak and say what he thinks.

I'll just hear what he has to say first then I'll ask him.

I sat still, waiting patiently for him.

•_•

When I was still lost in thought silently freaking out inside, I heard soft sobbing.

I quickly look up to Javi, who still has his head lowered.

His sobs were getting a bit louder as he put his hands on his head, lowering his head more.

I panicked, and freaked out even more than before.

But I needed to stay calm so I can comfort Javi, who was crying quite loudly now.

I quickly tried to think of what to do while calming down at the same time.

We can't have two mentally unrecovered people in the situation right now.

I stood up and approached Javi.

Oh god, I hope the neighbors aren't home to hear this..

I picked him up, surprisingly he didn't kick or punch me away. Thank god for that..

He hugged my neck still wailing, and buried his head on my chest.

I sat down on the couch and brought him to my lap.

I hugged him back and whispered comforting things to his ear.

His crying slowly quietens as he listened to me.

He eventually stopped crying and was now hiccupping.

I looked at him, sadly.

My heart broke seeing him so fragile and broken.

I didn't like seeing him like this, I want to see him smile, laughing.

I don't ever want to see him sad. I want to protect him. Make him feel like a prince as he should be treated like. I want to be his caregiver.

•|•