Chapter 5

Caleb's POV:

"I'm off to bed, Make sure to turn off everything when you leave."

I said to my sister who was sitting in the living room watching tv, waiting for her friends to arrive.

If you're wondering on why she's waiting for her friends at this late hour, here's the story.

When it was like, 11:00pm, Katja's friend suddenly called her if she wanted to come and have a sleepover.

Like- who the hell calls at that kind of hour to ask for a damn sleepover? So freakin' random-

Of course, she agreed, a bit giggly.

Then she packed a whole suitcase, for a sleepover.

C'mon, you can't possibly need that much stuff for only two nights.

She mostly brought a lot of unnecessary stuff though.

"Mkay!" She said to me, eyes on the phone texting away while the tv is still on, playing in the background.

"Be careful okay? Don't do anything stupid while I'm not around." I said as I leaned on the wall, looking at her with my arms crossed.

She gives me an airy laugh. "I won't."

"There better be just you girls and no boys."

Katja sighed. "We'll be fiiiine. I'll be fine, I can take care of myself." She said, exaggerating the word fine as she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say, sis. Don't go calling me at 2 in the morning, crying and telling me you want to go home." I joked, chuckling after.

She pouted. "Just go to sleep already." She said, shooing me off.

I laugh at her. "Alright, alright, I'll go. Goodnight." I said as I turned around, about to leave.

"Goodnight, bro." She said, still focused on her phone.

I then left her be and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I went in and walked towards the sink. I took my toothbrush and got some toothpaste. I brush my teeth and took my time to think about things.

I still can't stop thinking of that kid,

He was a really cute Little.

I then start to wonder what it's like to have a Little as cute as him, and even wondered what's it's like to have him as my Little.

I shake my head, shutting my eyes.

Don't even start thinking you have a chance, Caleb. The kid seems to be terrified of you. You don't have a chance.

A sad sigh came out of my mouth as I spit out the toothpaste.

After rinsing off my mouth, my mind wondered back to that boy earlier.

My last memory of him was when I saw him sitting on the rug I was standing on right now.

I replayed the scene in my head.

He had a terrified look on his face when I started going near him.

Am I really that scary?

I sighed again, a bit too sadly, and tried to shrug the thought off.

After having a little flashback from that event, my eyes suddenly went to the rug where the kid sat.

I then saw something blue near it.

My curious self crouched down to see what it was.

It was a pacifier.

What is this doing here?