Chapter 9

Joyce in the pic ^^

Javi's POV

He's actually being really nice to me. I thought he hated my guts because I was dating his sister, but here we are now. talking and laughing together.

I really hope that he forgot about him seeing me in their bathroom sucking on a pacifier and hugging a teddy bear.

If he remembers then he would be weirded out and leave. And I'd have to say good bye to my good reputation.

So I'll try my best to NOT expose myself again.

"I didn't know you were a basketball player! That's so cool! I would love to see your basketball games and see you completely wreck your opponents!" I said, smiling brightly at him.

He chuckled.

"You should see some of my basketball games. I have one next week."

I was a bit shocked that he invited me to go to his next basketball game.

I feel funny inside..

"Really? I could go?" I said, excitedly. My voice higher than usual.

"Yeah, of course. Just make sure to update my sister so she knows that you're going."

I grinned. "I will!"

I then felt weird and suddenly felt like being little.

Oh no, One of my triggers in going to little space is being way too excited.
It's going to be my first time in a basketball game so I'm pretty excited about it.

"I'm so excited!" I said in a higher voice.

Oh no, I need self control.

°^°

Caleb's POV

I stopped looking at my phone for second and looked at him, noticing his sudden change.

He probably slipped into little space..

He looked at me, eyes widen slightly.

He stayed still in his chair for a bit. Probably trying to control his little side and get back to being big again.

It's kinda cute that he doesn't know that I already know about his situation.
He looks really uncomfortable in forcing himself to being big again, I should probably do something to keep him little.

"You really want to go to my basketball game, Mm?" I said in a softer voice.

He finally snapped out of his state and looked at me.

He looked uneasy but tries to remain calm and keeps forcing himself out of little space.

No, I'm not letting that happen. He needs to relax, and being in little space is going to help him do that.

"Y-yeah! Jav- I-i never seen one before."

Ohh, I think he's one of those littles that talk in third person. Cute.

"Really now? Then I should reserve a special seat for you to have a perfect view of the game, princes should have the greatest view because they are really special mm right?"

I used the prince thing in my talking, this should probably work because my friends in the cgl community said that little boys like being called as a prince.

He gasped very cutely.

The cuteness...It's going to kill me.

(UwU)