Chapter 38

Javi slowly sits up and yawns as he stretches out his arms.

His eyes were still droopy but he maintained his balance so he wouldn't fall back into bed and fall asleep.

He looks at the clock with squinted eyes, assuming it was still early.

But soon his eyes widen when he sees it wasn't actually early like he thought, but instead it was already two in the afternoon.

He rubs the sleep from his eyes and looks at the clock again.

It was still two o'clock in the afternoon.

He wasn't used to waking up this late. Usually, he wakes up early and do whatever he has do to for the day.

He gets off the bed, and almost immediately felt the cold breeze of air go through his naked legs.

He looks down and blushes once he sees he isn't wearing anything but the blue shirt.

Then it hit him.

He remembered what Caleb did to him last night.

Caleb helped him with his– uhm.

Javi covers his face in embarrassment, along with an almost silent squeal.

He was about to go get something to wear but suddenly arms circle around his waist and pulled him back into the bed.

He squeals and tried to pull away.

But Caleb just wouldn't let go.

"Daddy—" Javi tried to say but cut his sentence off with a gasp.

He felt hands going down his thighs to his crotch.

"Daddyyyy! Noooo!" Javi weakly whines which received a low chuckle from Caleb.

Javi felt Caleb kiss the back of his neck.

The sensation made him shiver, but he kind of liked the feeling.

Caleb still doesn't let go despite all of Javi's whining.

Javi eventually gives up and pouts.

And the more he thought about it, it was actually more comfortable of not having to wear anything but a shirt.

He smiles and stays there for awhile, cuddling with Caleb while still butt naked.

But when he felt like he needed to pee, he whimpers.

He tries to stand up again but Caleb's grip was just too strong.

"Daddy," Javi whispers.

"Yes, baby?" Caleb responds, eyes still closed.

"I need to go pee." Javi says in a soft boys.

Caleb hums and finally lets go of Javi.

Javi stands up and runs to the bathroom to pee.

••

"Baby, wear some pants please?" Caleb pleads while holding underwear and some shorts.

Caleb already went downstairs, about to cook some food in the kitchen. He felt thirsty so he went to go drink water first. As he was drinking water, he saw Javi walk down the stairs still butt naked, and he choked.

He then tried to get the little to wear something but the little refused and ran away from him.

Caleb even got some cute underwear and the little's favorite short shorts in hopes the little would want to wear them.

Javi glares at Caleb while pouting. "No! Don't wanna!" Then he started to run away from Caleb again.

Caleb sighs. "This is my fault..." Caleb whispers to himself as tries to chase after the little.