Chapter 31

"I got you these coloring stuff by the way." Caleb says after he has entered Javi's home.

Javi, the one who opened the door for Caleb, gave a look of excitement. "Really?" He says in a high pitch voice.

"Yep," The older male laughs at how cute the youngers reaction was.

"Come on, so you can color me a picture." Caleb says as he walks in the living room, Javi following behind like a puppy.

Caleb places the paper bag on the coffee table and lays on the couch, grabbing his phone from his pocket.

Javi sat down on the floor in front of the coffee table.

He grabs the paper bag and turned it upside down so everything inside would drop out.

It dropped coloring pencils, crayons and markers. Looks like Caleb already removed them from their packaging and placed them all in the paper bag.

Javi also saw two, or three tubes of glitter, which he was excited to see because he loved glitter.

And he also saw a somewhat big sky blue pouch come out of the paper bag.

By now all of the stuff was a mess and was rolling off the coffee table.

When Caleb saw this, he immediately said, "Hey, prince! Don't make a mess. I know you're excited but chill, okay?"

The little looks up at him and pouted. "Sorry.."

"It's okay." Caleb forgives the pouting little. He then remembers something. "Oh and, I also bought you that cute pouch thing where you can put all of your coloring stuff in when you are done using them so you don't make a mess."

Javi nods, listening to his caregiver with a smile on his face.

He picks up all the pencils and crayons that dropped on the floor and placed them in the light blue colored pouch.

He really liked all of these that Caleb bought for him.

He never had anyone buy him anything, he usually buys them himself. The only thing he bought successfully was Mr. Cuddles. He got the courage to buy Mr. Cuddles because he really liked the stuffed bear a lot. He was too shy to buy anything else that little him would also like.

Javi just thought of the coloring materials as his reward for being a good boy. Which made him pretty giddy to think that him being a good could make him have stuff like this.

The too much excitement made his mental age go younger by a few years.

As soon as he finished cleaning up his materials and putting them all in the pouch, that surprisingly fits, he stands up on his feet and gave Caleb a tight hug.

Caleb was caught off guard at first because he was too focus on his phone, it was full of messages from Joe saying sorry and giving out explanations like crazy so Caleb would forgive him.

Joe has always been Caleb's closest friend.

They have known each other since highschool.

In highschool, Caleb would always annoy him and talk to him even though they weren't exactly close or even friends at all.

Joe never really admits it but he didn't really have much friends.

Caleb was the only one that really made an effort being close to him, or maybe he didn't give much effort because that's just the way he is.

The jock that was cool with everybody in school, even the teachers. While Joe was just a normal student that preferred to be alone, since no one really did wanted to be his friend anyway.