Chapter 24

Javi's POV

I was staring at the window of the car, humming my favorite song quite happily.

I look back at Caleb, who was driving the car I'm in and the one who's now my new and first caregiver ever.

I smile to myself and went back to looking at the window, humming my favorite song.

When I was nearing my favorite part of the song, I suddenly felt something vibrating and I hear faint ringing in my pocket.

I frowned, a bit annoyed.

I took my phone out for it to burst into more annoying ringing.

Caleb looked at my way.

I looked at the screen to see Katja's name.

I was hesitant for some reason to answer it but then realized that, this is my girlfriend calling, of course I should answer!

I then looked at Caleb, silently asking for permission.

He looked a bit surprised at first but eventually nodded and looked back at the road.

I sighed and finally answered the phone.

"Hey babe!" I hear Katja say through the phone.

"Hey Katja," I replied back.

"Do you wanna go on a date later at 7pm? We can go to that restaurant that we wanted to go to before,"

I paused for a moment, But I was planning to stay little at that time and stay little alll night long though...

"Uh, yeah, sure." I say in my big boy voice.

"Okay, cool-I'M COMING! WAIT A SEC! Babe, I need to go- CAN YOU SHUT UP?! I'M FUCKING COMING OKAY??! GOD!-" I heard a lot of yelling through the phone.

And then she hung up---

I guess she was still at work.

"Was that Katja?" Caleb suddenly asked.

I looked at him. "Mhm, She asked if we could go on a date later," I explained.

"What time?" He asked, eyes still on the road.

"7pm."

He nodded.

"We're here,"

I then looked at the window to see the grocery store.

We get out of the car, Caleb faced me. "You're still little or..?" He asked carefully.

"A little bit..." I muttered.

"Okay, stay beside me and never leave my side, I want you to behave, okay?" He said sternly.

I nodded. "Otay,"

"Okay, good boy."

He gently grabbed my arm and lead me inside the grocery store.

When we got inside, he let go of my arm, and grabbed a cart and started walking towards some aisle.

I just followed behind him, looking at the random things on the shelves we pass by as I do so.

I wasn't really interested in what Caleb was doing so I let my eyes wander around the store as we walk around.

As we were boringly passing by different aisles, I spotted the candy aisle.

Candyy!!

I quietly gasped and stopped in my tracks.

I hear Caleb's footsteps walking further away from me but I just ignored it and just stayed where I was.