Chapter 32

"Hey, Jav." Caleb greets Javi as he enters Javi's home.

Javi gave him a spare key so he didn't have to open the door for him anymore.

"Daddy!" Javi yells happily while running up to Caleb with a piece of paper in his hands.

"Look! I drew you a picture!" Javi says excitedly, lifting the paper up so Caleb could see it.

Caleb smiles and ruffles his hair.

"That looks so good, prince."

Javi smiles proudly at the compliment.

He liked being complimented.

Caleb was about to walk to the kitchen but Javi grabbed his shirt, preventing him from doing so.

"What's up?" Caleb asks, raising an eyebrow.

Javi lifts up his arms and gave Caleb the cutest pout he could muster.

Caleb was confused.

"Upsies? Please." Javi says, pouting even more.

Upsies?.. the fuck?

Caleb was still confused until he finally understood.

"You want me to lift you up? I mean, carry you?" Caleb asks, making sure.

The little just nods.

Well, okay

As Caleb lifts Javi up, Javi squeals.

The younger hugs the older's neck while Caleb holds Javi's bottom so he doesn't fall.

Caleb bounces him up and down gently like a baby. "You like this?"

The younger nods in response, finding comfort in hugging Caleb and being carried by him.

Caleb goes to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for the two of them.

"Okay, baby, I need to put you down." Caleb says softly to the little.

The younger pouts but obeys.

He runs back to the livingroom.

Caleb chuckles and then went to start cooking.

••

Javi happily hums as he starts drawing another picture.

Turns out he really liked drawing.

He started drawing characters of his own, practicing to do them better everyday.

While he was minding his own business, drawing and stuff, he hears a knock on the door.

He looks up to it and gets up.

"I'll get it!"

He opens the door.

"Hey, Jav."

Katja.

"Oh, hey K-katja." He stutters.

Katja looks at him up and down. "I didn't know you were a fan of pink." The girl looks at him with a mocking look.

Javi blushes.

He was wearing pink pajama pants and some random pink shirt with a pink bear in the middle.

Katja walks pass him and enters the house.

Javi quickly goes in front of her, preventing her from going any further.

"What are you doing?" Katja asks, giving him an annoyed look.

"What are you doing here?" Javi answers back with a question.