Chapter 26

Caleb's POV

I opened the car door for Javi.

Javi giggled and stepped out of the car.

He looked at the two story house in front of us in awe.

"Let's go, prince."

I walk to the house, Javi following behind me.

I opened the door and yelled, "Yo Joe!"

We heard loud wails from upstairs. That surely scared Javi, so he hid behind me, looking frightened. "A-are these people fwiendly?"

"Of course they are, prince. They're just uh-"

I was cut off by another wail and a loud clap.

Now Javi was shaking a bit, looking like he was about to cry. "C-can we go home pwease? I don' wanna be here anymore.." He said desperately.

I give him a comforting pat on the head.

"Uhm, we'll go home in a bit, prince. I am just going to talk about something with my friend then we'll be out of here I promise."

He hugs my arm tight.

"Yo joe!" I yelled louder.

Then I heard footsteps going down the stairs.

"What do you want?" He said, obviously pissed off that we just barged in his house without knocking.

Javi yelped and tightens his grip around my arm, looking at Joe, scared.

Joe looked at Javi, startled. He looked embarrassed that he just scared the poor guy.

"Look what you did, dude! You scared him."

"W-who's the kid?" He asked me, laughing awkwardly. Giving Javi an apologetic smile.

"He's not a kid, well technically he is because he's a little-" I stopped as I saw a little cutie walking down the stairs.

He was crying and had a pout on his face. He only wore a pair of boxers and a huge red flannel shirt.

Yo if I continue checking out Joes boyfriend like this I might just get my ass wooped.

:0

Javi's POV

That man is scawy..

I don like him..

I hug Caleb's arm for comfort. Refusing to look at the man who was being rude to Caleb!

"He's name is Javi. Come here, prince, show yourself." I heard Caleb chuckle.

I gave him a 'hmph'.

"I don wanna!" I said burying my face to his side.

"P-prince? What..?" I heard that man say to Caleb.

"This is I wanted to talk to you about, man." Caleb chuckled. Hugging me with one arm.

"How?.. You're not even gay?"

I don't know why but I felt something hurt inside me when he said that. Does dat mean he doesn't like me?..

I pout, tears forming in my eyes. I tried my best to be quiet.

"Daddy who's that?" I heard someone said.

They sound familiar?..

"I think he's name is Javi, pumpkin. Uhm, Hello there. I'm sorry if I might of startled you earlier. I was just mad at my friend here barging in our home uninvited-"

"Hey!- your boyfriend there just said to me before that I'm always welcome here."

And before I knew it they were arguing.

I wanted them to stop.

And then I heard that guy say, "-You're such an asshole!"

I take my face of Caleb's side and glared at the guy. "Don't curse at him like that!" I screamed at the guy.

He looked a bit taken back from my sudden outburst and apologized.

"Thanks, prince." Caleb smiled at me and laughed at the guy.

"How does it feel to be scolded by a Little and losing?" He laughed again while the guy was glaring at him.

I felt someone was staring at me.

I looked behind Caleb's friend and saw...

Carson?

He was staring at me wide eyed.

I gasped, and so did he.

I let go of Caleb's arm and ran towards him, arms wide open with a big grin.

"Hey, prince- Where are you—"

I hug Carson while squealing. He was squealing too, and had a big smile on his face.

I was so happy to see him in real life and not just through a screen!

Caleb and the other guy looked at us, confused.

"You two know each other?" That guy asked.

Carson faced him and said, "Daddy! This is Javi! One of my best friends on that website!"

That guy mouthed an 'oh'.

"What websites? Javi, what websites are you even on-"

"Calm down. It's just a website for Littles like them to meet and talk to each other."

Carson looked back at me. "Javi! This is my daddy! He's really handsome right?" He said, proudly.

I heard that guy laugh.

"Hey, I'm handsome too y'know." Caleb frowned.

I giggled. "Yes you are! Very handsome!" I complimented, blushing a little bit. Only a little bit come on-

"See? Someone agrees with me." Caleb said cockily. Don't tell Caleb I know that kind of word pwease!—

"Why don't we all go in the living room and chat there?" The guy said, smiling at Carson and I.

"Otay! Come on Javi!—" Carson dragged me by the hand to the living room.

He sat me down on the floor in front of a coffee table.

He had coloring books??!

I look at his different types of coloring books in awe.

"Color with me!" Carson said excitedly.

"Okay," I said giggling.

"Yay!!" He giggles with me.

"I wish Dan was here too. So he could color with us." Carson pouted.

I agreed, pouting. Then I had a brilliant idea.

"Why don't we call him? Make him jealous that we got to play with each other without him!"

>:)

Carson gasped, "Javi, that is so mean!" He grabbed a laptop on the couch behind us and placed it on the coffee table. "Let's do it!"

We giggled as we go to the website 'Littles Connect'

"Looks like you're having fun there, prince."

I look up to see Caleb. I blushed. "Y-yeah."

Then I saw him and the other guy seat on the couch on the other side.

I saw Carson giving me a cheeky smirk.

I pout at him. "Don't look at me like that! I don't even like him."

"Yeah, right." Carson said sarcastically, not believing me. I don't like him- obviously-

"Let's see if Dan is online first though,"

While he was doing all that stuff, I was thinking to myself if I did like Caleb or not.

Help! Me!

:<