Chapter 15

Javi's POV

[ Ringing... ]

I wait patiently, staring at the screen with both of Carson's and Daniel's profile pictures, waiting for at least one of them to pick up.

Third Person POV

The boy got out of the shower and went to his pastel blue colored room.

He passed by the cute blue wardrobe and headed towards the normal looking one instead.

He was instructed to stay in big space for a while by his caregiver; who he lives with now, because they will be having guests over at their house so he needs to be proper.

They aren't ordinary guests, his parents are coming over to have lunch at their house and see how their son is doing.

His boyfriend; his caregiver, is currently cooking lunch for them and his parents.

He picked out some jeans and a dress shirt. He wore them on and combed his hair.

•|•

He heard a ringing sound coming from his beds direction and he turned around to see what that sound was.

He approached his multi-colored bed and saw his laptop was still on.

Hm, I think I forgot to turn it off before when I was watching youtube videos.

He saw a pop up on the screen from the site 'Littles Connect', that says,

[ A friend is calling!.. ]
Accept :)   |   Decline :(  ]

but I wasn't suppose to go into little space right now.. I might slip. He thought.

He stared at his screen, thinking if he should answer it or not.

I mean, I could just control myself and not slip.

He hesitated for a moment but eventually sat on his soft bed and decided on answering it.

A friend is calling!..  ]
[   Accept :)   |  Decline :(   ]

The screen loaded for few seconds but soon enough he saw his friend Javi on the screen.

He smiled as he greeted his friend.

Javi's POV

"Hi Javi!"

Oh good, one of them answered.

"Hey Dan." I said as I examined him.

I looked at him skeptically, "You're dressed differently today,"

He chuckled. "My parents are coming over so my boyfriend told me to stay in big space for awhile because he said it's kinda hard to make me turn big when I'm already little," He said, rubbing the back of his head and laughing awkwardly.

"Oh, you mean Mike?" He smiled. "Yeah," He responded back.

"You don't seem to be in little space as well." He continued, eyeing me with curiosity in his eyes.

"Oh yeah, A friend is over right now so I-" I stopped mid sentence and shrugged.

He looked at me skeptically and smirked, "And who is this friend of yours? I thought you told us you didn't have friends in real life, no offence." He giggled and I gasped.

"I do have friends! But not that much though.." I pout at him and he giggled.

"I'm kidding, seriously though who is this friend of yours. You didn't tell us.. I thought I was your best friend.." He fake cried while pouting cutely

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't actually think we would be friends. And he's the one I told you guys about, my girlfriend's brother."

"Oh your girlfriend, I forgot about her," He snorted and rolled his eyes. I raised an eyebrow at him.

I know that Dan and Carson doesn't like Katja that much because they don't have 'a good feeling' about her. I just tend to just ignore it and sometimes tell them to stop talking about it, which they respected either way.

"Are you talking about the guy who was really mean to you before when you were at her house?" He continued.

"Yeah," I smiled and my mind suddenly left Katja and went to Caleb.

I began to ramble about him "He's actually really nice! He's actually good looking too. He even treated me by buying me hot chocolate-"

"Woah, woah, woah, wait a second!" He cuts me off. "You sound like a highschool girl rambling about her crush!" He laughs teasingly at me.

I blush and quickly said. "What, no! He's just a friend of mine."

He slowly stopped laughing. "Suuurre.."

•~°

When we were talking about a bunch of random things, we heard shouting. Well, I heard it through the screen so it must be coming from Daniel's.

"Dan! Can I get a little help here please?!" We heard Mike shout.

Dan looked at the direction of his door.

"Okay! I'll be right there!" Dan shouted back.

Dan looked back at me. "I need to go. you should try contacting Carson to keep you company." He said as he stood up from his bed.

"Nah, Caleb might be done cooking by now actually."

"Oooohh, he's cooking for you?" He asked with that annoying smirk plastered on his face.

"He's cooking for the both of us-"

"Daniel! Can you please hurry up!" Mike shouted again, cutting me off.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming!" Dan shouted back, picking up his laptop.

"I really need to go now, Bye-bye!" He said as he waved at me.

I quickly waved back as soon as he ends the call.

"Javi. The food is ready." Caleb suddenly appeared at the door, slightly scaring me.

"O-oh, okay, I'll be right there just a moment." I said, still looking at the laptop, pretending to be typing.

"Okay, be down soon. I need to talk to you about something." Then he left my view.

When I hear his footsteps going downstairs, I stood up and quickly fixed myself.

What is he going to ask me?

•×•