Chapter 36

"So.. are you the top?" Nick tries to make a conversation with Carson, hoping it would make the latter feel a little less mad right at this moment.

Carson ignores him and continues walking.

The other two behind them was giving each other a look.

Dan leans towards Javi and whispers to him. "Should we tell him?"

Javi shakes his head slowly.

"We're getting close-"

"We better be." Carson snaps.

Dan nudges on Javi. "Why aren't you as angry as him?" He says in a soft voice so Carson doesn't hear him.

Javi stays quiet for a second but eventually just shrugs as his response. "Probably because we aren't even dating. Caleb and me, i mean."

Dan tilts his head. "No?.."

Javi slowly shakes his head.

Dan pouts at that.

They both stop walking when they see Nick and Carson stop in front of a door.

"This is the room." Nick gestures to the door.

Carson was about to scream and pound on the door, just like what he was planning to do, but Nick beat him to it and made small knocks on the door.

No one answered it.

Nick made the knocks louder. "Hey, Justin! Someones looking for you!"

Still no response.

Carson turns to glare at Nick. "Are you stupid?"

Nick looks back at him, a bit offended. "Excuse me?"

"How are we supposed to walk in on them having sex if we knock, they'll stop by then!"

Nick was looking at him with scrunched eyebrows. "?"

"You have to barge in like this-"

Carson pushes the door with his body and twisted the door nob in attempts to open the door, which he thought was locked, but actually wasn't.

He was able to get in, his body falling forwards. "Woah!—"

When he falls, no one saves him this time. Javi and Dan just watches from outside the door. Javi judging and Dan giggling at the situation.

"Oof-" He lands on the floor with a small thump.

Nick leans on the door and gives him a bored look.

Carson stands up, dusting his shirt.

He then looks to his left and gasps loudly.

"I knew it! You two are having sex!" He exclaims as he sees the two laying on bed, clearly sleeping instead of doing whatever he claims them doing.

Javi and Dan looks inside the room from the door when hearing Carson.

Nick just raises an eyebrow. Is this guy for real?

Carson pulled up the blanket off their bodies aggressively.

That woke Justin up.

He squints his eyes and looks around, confused.

When he sees Carson, he looked even more confused. "Pumpkin?-"

Carson interrupts him. "Don't you pumpkin me! You were having sex with another man! How dare you!" Carson cries dramatically.

While Nick was watching, he started to question if Carson was being serious or just joking.

Javi pokes his head even further inside to see if Caleb was in the bed or not, which he was.