Chapter 23

Caleb's POV

I stopped playing for a bit to take a quick break.

I feel like I'm forgetting about something but it's probably nothing.

I went back in the house to get a bottle of water to cool off for awhile.

As I was about to pick up my ball to go back to playing, my phone rang.

I picked up my ball and answered the phone without looking who was calling.

"Hello?" I said as I dribbled the ball.

"H-hey Caleb, it's me, Javi.."

My eyes widen.

Oh, now I remember! Was I really that tired last night? I remember that I even sent him a message last night.. but it was unclear so I thought I was just imagining things again

"Uhm, Hello?"

I snapped out of my trance and let go of the ball for it to roll away. "O-oh Javi! I'm glad you called, do you need me to be there now?" I quickly said.

"Are you busy? Oh sorry for botherin-"

"No no! It's okay really! I wasn't busy at all," I quickly cut him off. "So, Do you need me now? I can go over there right now if you want."

I heard nothing for a couple of seconds and I looked at my phone to see if he hung up.

"C-can you..?" He finally said shyly, and too cutely.

I chuckled quietly at his cuteness. "Yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes then. Is little Javi in the phone now?" I asked softly, knowing that he slipped into little space.

He hummed, indicating as a yes.

"Use your words," I said firmly.

"Y-yes, Wittle Javie in da phone.." He said in his child like voice.

"Mm okay, I'll be there in a few minutes, behave this time okay?" I said as I go pick up my ball and walked inside the house.

"Okay.. Javie wanna pway wit chu by da way.." He said very cutely.

My breath hitched as my heart started beating faster for some reason. Why is he so cute?? He's gonna be the death of me..

"O-okay, I'll come play with you, wait for me okay? Bye now." I said softly.

He said a quiet 'bye-bye' before I pressed the end call button.

I let go of the ball and quickly went to my room.

I looked at the body mirror to see myself in a very sweaty state.

I can't go to Javi's like this!

I rush to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I get dressed, and got my car key and wallet.

I dash through the door and into my car.

Here we go! I have a lot of things to get used to and learn about.

Javi's POV

I was on my way downstairs with Mr Cuddles.

I decided to just sit down on the couch and wait patiently for Caleb so I don't do anything to upset him again.

I hug Mr Cuddles in my arms as I look at the door, expecting Caleb to arrive very soon.

This is gonna be my first time playing with someone else as a little so I'm pretty excited.