Chapter 17

Caleb's POV

I started to get second thoughts if I should ask him or not. This might be a fail and I'll just make a fool out of myself, or this could turn out just fine and we'll probably turn really close friends. Or more...

I take a huge breath.

Here it goes..

"So, I-i was just thinking that, if you wanted a caregiver?" I asked him, slightly stuttering.

He looked at me for a moment, a bit puzzled.

"I do... Why? You know someone who can be my caregiver?" He asked, a bit of hope in his eyes.

"Yeah.." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Really?? Who?" He said excitedly.

"U-uhm.." Okay, You got this. Just ask him.

"I was wondering if I can be your caregiver?" I said, staying calm.

He just stares at me.

I can't seem to read his face. What is he thinking?

My mind goes the wrong way and thought about the worse.

I look down hopelessly. Well, at least I tried..

"Y-you.." He mumbled, but I still heard it.

I look back at him with confusion.

He seems to struggle with words to say to me.

"Y-you a-actually wan' to h-help me?.." He said stuttering and blushing slightly.

He looks down, a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah.." I looked away from him, shyly scratching the back of my head.

"S-so.. do you want me to..?" I asked again, gaining more hope.

He looked back at me for a moment and tries to open his mouth to utter a word to say to me.

"C-can you..? Please...?" He said, looking more red than before.

He tries to hide his face with his long sleeves, which is an extremely adorable sight to see.

I smile, "Of course. I'll do what I can to help you and make you comfortable." I said as he looks up at me.

"O-okay then.. thank you.." He said shyly.

I examined him for a bit and asked, "Are you in little space right now?"

"No.." He said.

"Oh, that's good then, because I want something to discuss with you."

He sits up comfortably "Okay." He said more properly, he probably wants to cooperate with me so this could work out.

"So, I was thinking that I would visit you everyday so I'll get used to taking care of you. I'm still not too familiar with this so I don't know all about it but I do know some stuff." I said seriously, continue on thinking.

He nods seriously, cooperating with me and listening closely.

"I know that littles need rules to follow. They also get punishments if they break these rules,"

He flinched slightly at the word 'punishment' but continued on nodding either way.

"They also have rewards for being good, like, new stuff animals, new pacifiers, toys, and treats."

He nods slowly, seemingly liking the idea.

"Mm.. okay that's all for now, We'll talk about more of that tomorrow, If you don't mind me coming here tomorrow?" I asked.

He makes a cute thinking face. "Okay, What time are you coming though?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.

I think for a moment. "Mm, just text me the time. I'll be here in anytime if you want." I say to him, smiling.

He blushes slightly "O-oh, O-okay. Can I have your number then?" He said shyly.

"Oh yeah, give me your phone." I said and reach my hand to him.

Javi's POV

I can't believe it! I'll finally have a caregiver! Keep calm, do not show the excitement in front of Caleb.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and opened it to unlock it.

What I saw next terrified me.

My eyes widen as I see a bunch of missed calls and messanges from Katja.

She must be thinking all sorts of things right now! She might think I'm ignoring her or worse, cheating on her.

Caleb looked at me, concerned. "Are you alright?"

I hurriedly stand up "u-uh yes! Give me a moment I'll be right back!" I said as I practically run to the kitchen ignoring Calebs confused face.

When I got to the kitchen, I immediately pressed the call back button.

It rings for a couple of seconds.

•~•

Third Person POV

"C'mon, theres gotta be something good in here!" The messy girl said as she continues to rummage through the fridge quite violently.

"I'm hungry!!" She growls and shuts the fridge door, giving up in searching good food in there.

She starts searching the cupboards by opening them all till she finds some edible food.

Most of the cupboards were empty and that made her even grumpier.

She opens one cupboard that has one bag of potato chips.

She stares hungrily at it and quickly grabs it.

She opens it aggressively.

She grabs a handful of chips in her hand and shoves it her mouth.

She moans, satisfied that she finally ate.

Her stomach stops growling as she finally eats something.

She comes back to the fridge and gets a cold water bottle.

She jugs it and throws it somewhere in the room.

She sighs happily and leaves the ruined kitchen.

She still looks messy from not taking a shower yet and just decided on keep contacting her friends and boyfriend which is obviously pretty useless because they never picked up her calls or answered her texts but she still kept trying.

She drags her feet to her friends room where they had a sleepover and where she was abandoned by her cruel friends.

When she is finally reaching her room and getting in, she hears her phone ringing. Someone was finally calling her!

She hurriedly walks to it and finally grabs it in her hands.

She looks at the screen for a thousand times already to see the name of her boyfriend, seemingly calling her now.

She looks at it for a moment in awe like she never had anyone call her before in her entire life.

She notices her battery percentage that crushed her hope, it was in 2%. Her worst nightmare.

She gasps and quickly answers the phone so she can talk to her boyfriend before her phone finally dies.

"H-h-hello.. J-javi..?!"

  ----------