Chapter 25

Caleb's POV

It's been a couple of days, and I have been visiting Javi to take the role of being his caregiver.

I'd say that it's working pretty well so far, he's been more comfortable being in little space now, and even comfortable enough to go to a younger headspace.

We haven't really settled with rules yet. I was planning on asking some of my friends who had littles themselves to let me see their set of rules for their littles so I'd get an idea of what I could put in our rules for Javi.

Javi is currently playing a game on his phone right now. Looking quite focused.

"Hey prince," I sat beside him on the couch.

He looks up from his phone, giving me one of his cutest smiles. But suddenly looks back to his phone, frowning, when he heard his character die.

I chuckled.

And he pouted back.

I don't know why but i kinda want to kiss him right now? No, no, Caleb. This ain't right, man.

"So prince, anything you want to do today?"

"hmmm," he started as he did cute -thinking- expressions.

Then he suddenly looks bored and said, "Nope."

I chuckle at how cute he is. Why is this boy so dam- ehem i mean so adorable?

"Well, prince, i was wondering if you would want to go to my friend's with me? He has a little."

He gives me a little cute gasp. "Really? S-so does that mean i could play with another wittle like me?" He said, sounding excited now.

"Yeah, so go on and change so we can go."

He giggled and dashed upstairs to his room.

"Be careful!"

I took out my phone and called the contact, "Joe Mama".

"Yoooo Joe," I greet the other side.

"For the hundredth time it's Justin, you're literally the only one who calls me that!" Justin says, annoyed as always.

I ignored what he said. "So, joe, we bout'ta go and visit ya and ya little boyfriend is that aight?"

"What do you mean 'we' ? You bringing your sister again? Look, no offense but I kind of don't like her-"

"No, not her. It's... someone else."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, so it's aight if we go there aight?"

Justin unhesitatingly said, "No-"

"Great! We'll be there in a few minutes."

Justin let out a sound of frustration in the other end that made me laugh.

"Who am I kidding, you always barge in here, uninvited, and make yourself at home."

"But isn't that about right? Aren't you supposed to say "make yourself at home." and I was doing just that."

As I heard Joe about to say something, I heard yelling.

"Daddy I wanna go to the Zoo! I wanna, I wanna, I wanna! You promised!–"

I heard a lot of whining from the other end that isn't from Justin.

Justin says to his Little calmly as possible."Pumpkin, I already told you we can't. I have work to do–"