⇝ his girlfriend | holland

imagine this...

 ゚+..。*゚+

Tom was having a interview and he thought that it was a good idea to bring you along to watch him.

You were seated at the back of the cameraman, just watching him doing the interview.

In the middle of the interview, you got bored because the interviewer was asking the same questions to him like in the other interviews he had.

You thought of something to make his distracted.

You stood up from your seat and you and stood somewhere where he can see you properly and you suddenly gave him funny faces and weird stuff that would make him laugh and distracted

"So Tom, was this really a dream come true for you to play the role as Peter Parker aka the Spiderman?"

"Oh, yeah, it was really a dream come true because—" He was about to say something until he saw you and gave you a confused look and tried not to laugh but he failed.

You laughed with him and he suddenly came to his thoughts. "I'm so sorry, it's just Y/N is doing weird stuff at the back of the camera." Tom said in his British accent and chuckled while he pointed at you. "This is why I can't bring her to my interviews. She's distracting." The cameraman turned the camera to you and you waved at the camera with a smile on your face.

"She is a very weird person but I love her."

 ゚+..。*゚+

A/N: tom looks so cute in that gif. I hope you guys enjoyed this!