⇝ missing you | holland

imagine this...

 ゚+..。*゚+

You sat on your bed while scrolling through your phone in Instagram. You went home to your hometown ever since Tom went back to London to spend time with his family. And of course, you understood that.

As soon as you placed your phone down, it suddenly rang and vibrated. You quickly pick up your phone and saw the screen.

tommy💞 wants to video call...

You smiled and pressed to answer his call. His faced popped in your screen. He was outside his house just chilling.

"Hey, love. How you doin'?" He asked while giving you a smile.

"I'm alright, Tom. Just laying down in my bed." You answered.

"God. It's just been three days and I miss you already." He said and gave you that kissy lips as if he would kiss you.

"I know, babe. It's just going to be one week, don't worry." You said and gave him back the kissy lips.

"And guess who's here." He said and you suddenly got excited.

"Who?"

He moved his phone to show who he was with. It was Tessa, his cute dog that you love.

"Hey Tessa!" You exclaimed. "I miss you, baby." You said and Tessa saw your face and licked Tom's phone screen like she was kissing you.

"She loves me more, Tom." You teased.

"No, I love you and miss you more." He said and pouted and you giggled.

"I love you and miss you too, Tom." You replied.

Tom showed his face with Tessa and gave her a kiss in her head.

You spent most of your day video calling with Tom, including Tessa, and thag was just enough to make you happy.