⇝ i can't do this anymore | parker

imagine this...

 ゚+..。*゚+

You waited for almost two hours for your boyfriend to arrive at your balcony.

He ditched me again, you thought to yourself.

You've known about his secret of him being Spider-man and you have nothing against it. The problem is, when both of you would agree to hang out with each other, he would usually ditch it because of the crimes that is happening in the city.

And now you've had enough.

"I'm done." Once you said that and turned around, Peter suddenly came with his suit still on. He took his mask off his head.

"I'm here now." He grinned at you and that made you even more mad at him.

"Seriously, Parker?" You crossed your arms and gave him a stern look. "Do you know what time it is?"

"Look, I'm sorry, Y/N. There was a robbery in a bank—"

"I don't care, Peter!" You snapped out that made him stop talking. "I've had enough of you ditching me, Peter. I just can't deal with this anymore." You said and tears started forming on your eyes.

"Y/N what are you—"

"I love you, Peter. But I can't do this anymore." You said and tears fall out from your eyes.

"Wait. No, Y/N please." Peter said and grabbed your arm and pulled you to him. Your back pressed against his chest where you could feel his heart beat fast.

"I'm sorry for always ditching you. I'm sorry for times that I leave you behind. I'm sorry, Y/N. Stay with me please. I love you so damn much." He hugged you from behind and you could feel his tears on your shoulders.

You closed your eyes and the remaining tears rolled to your cheeks. "I'm sorry too, Peter." You let go of his arms around you. "I need a break."

After you said that, you walked out of the room even though it was your apartment. You needed to breath.

Peter was left behind your room crying and kneeled down the floor. He can't afford to lose you. You were his only one.

But now there was no more chance.