⇝ spiders | holland

imagine this...

 ゚+..。*゚+

"Tom, can you please get the spatula in the drawer?"

"Okay, love." Tom placed his phone down and sat up from the couch. You were making cupcakes for the orders since you were selling them.

Tom walked towards the drawer and as soon as he opened it, you heard a loud thud and a British curse.

"Bloody hell!"

You looked back and saw Tom was already on the floor and the drawer was open.

"Tom, what the hell was that?" You said and stopped what you were doing to look at what's up with the drawer.

"S-spider." You heard Tom and he was pointing at the drawer.

When you saw the drawer, you laughed out loud at him.

"It's just a small spider, Tom!" You let the small spider escape from the drawer and that made Tom even scared.

"Why did you let it out?!" Tom cracked his voice.

"So that you will actually help me in making the cupcakes. It's a sign." You smirked and he groaned. He got up from the ground and just looked at you.

"Fine, I'll help. Just tell me if it's near me and I will retreat." He said and had an idea on your head.

"There's the spider on your head!" You exclaimed and pointed to his head.

His eyes widen and he freaked out. "Fuck! Get it out!" He shook his head and you just laughed so hard until he realized it was just a joke.

"But you're Spiderman!"

"I'm just an actor, Y/N!"

 ゚+..。*゚+