⇝ finding out | parker

imagine this...

 ゚+..。*゚+

You were currently hanging out on Peter's bedroom but he still wasn't there. Aunt May just let you in his room to chill.

It was already almost eight in the evening and you were about to go home when the window from Peter's room opened. You were in the bed and didn't moved. You slowly turned your head and saw a familiar figure on the ceiling.

Spiderman?!

He slowly closed the door while he was still on the ceiling and finally got on the ground and took off his mask. Then your eyes went wide.

"Peter?!"

He quickly looked at you in shock. "Y/N?! What are you doing here?" He asked as he was freaking out.

"Y-you're Spiderman." You mumbled while your eyes was still wide, not answering his question.

"No I'm not!" He pressed the spider on his chest and the suit became lose and falls on the ground only to found that he was half naked. "It was only a costume."

"You were in the ceiling." You said and covered your eyes when you saw him half naked. "Get a damn shirt, Parker!"

"Oh! Sorry." He quickly got a sweatshirt om the ground and wore it. You uncovered your eyes with your hand and saw him already dressed up.

"Does Aunt May know?" You asked and Peter shook his head no.

"Don't ever plan to tell her. If she knows, she'll freak out and I'll freak out too." Peter said and yout face softened.

"Okay." Then there was silence. Both of you stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say to each other.

"I should get going, we still have school tomorrow." You hurry in getting you things and went straight to the door.

"Y-yeah." Peter said and looked down, waiting for you to go out.

"See you tomorrow, Pete." You said and quickly closed the door, not even waiting for his reply.

He heard you greet Aunt May goodbye and nothing else. He heard the front door closed and he leaned himself to his door room. He placed his hands to his face and let out a frustrated groan.

Damn it, Peter! Mr. Stark is going to kill you!

 ゚+..。*゚+